Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mention him (name calling), you did. I mentioned about results pre-Koeman arrival.

If a poster is not convinced by Koeman then what is the benchmark he is comparing with? I assume the previous management and results.

I don't need to compare Koeman to previous regimes to have an opinion and neither does anybody else. I just assess his record up to now as a manager and judge him on what I see in each game.

You assume the previous management is the benchmark because you have an odd obsession with referring to him when you reply to anybody who is critical or negative about the current manager.

I don't need to compare Koeman to previous regimes to have an opinion and neither does anybody else. I just assess his record up to now as a manager and judge him on what I see in each game.

You assume the previous management is the benchmark because you have an odd obsession with referring to him when you reply to anybody who is critical or negative about the current manager.

No benchmark and is not convinced by Koeman. But ok. That is not critical because I think there is some blindly hatred towards our current manager. No matter what he done some poeple will still have something to moan about.

Mind you I did not mention the previous manager but you did. My benchmark is the results under Koeman and the results pre-Koeman. If there is an improvement then I do not understand why some poster is not convinced as the club is heading in the right direction.

Ronald, stop playing Calvert Lewin, he's proper rubbish. Send him to League One to get a bit of experience, then think about his progression in the summer of 2018

No benchmark and is not convinced by Koeman. But ok. That is not critical because I think there is some blindly hatred towards our current manager. No matter what he done some poeple will still have something to moan about.

Mind you I did not mention the previous manager but you did. My benchmark is the results under Koeman and the results pre-Koeman. If there is an improvement then I do not understand why some poster is not convinced as the club is heading in the right direction.

Don't be silly. You didn't mention the name but you constantly reference the previous management with or without the name.

Can you please allow for other peoples opinions HK? I am not overly convinced by RK either really. I don't think much of him and don't expect much from him before he leaves.

So you are telling me that I just hate him and it wont matter what he does?

Don't be silly. You didn't mention the name but you constantly reference the previous management with or without the name.

Can you please allow for other peoples opinions HK? I am not overly convinced by RK either really. I don't think much of him and don't expect much from him before he leaves.

So you are telling me that I just hate him and it wont matter what he does?

Of course everyone can say what they want.

I am not saying you are I don't read much of your posts but it strikes me there are blindly hatred towards Koeman for some people.

Koeman took Everton back to 7th after the mess and will be here for at least 2 more seaons. I think the club are heading in the right direction...the new signings...but if you don't that's ok. Signings 8/9 first teamers need time to gel I will not draw conclusion now.

hopefully all this knowledge it will eventually explode out onto the pitch in virtuoso attacking displays.

I won't hold my breath.

Looked to be clicking a lot better last night though. Don't think we should overly judge the displays in the next 4 games. I'll be more interested in how it's all looking come xmas, and would be relatively positive if the business done by end of Aug is good.
We need a top striker then we'll be a lot better

IMG_5299.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back