Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we finished 3rd and by all accounts had the 3rd best side in the league...

You would be fine finishing 17th if we won the league cup the following season?

Thats bizarre...why not try and win the title or champions league if we had such a good side.

What's the point of a football club if not to win shiny pots?

What's the point of a football club if not to win shiny pots?

Id prefer us to be going for titles and champions leagues if we had a top side...not only settling for a low league position and a cup which is short term success

With royle we win the cup and used it as a springboard to get in kancho and shoot up to 6th....would be different if we plummeted in the league which is why so many wanted martinez sacked even if he won the cup

Sound Zat, I will look out for Valencias results from now on.
GO THE BATS

Or whatever they are called.

They had an amazing side back then, i thought canizares was amazing and villa, albelda and the rest would have pushed them to near the top.

As it was that season, villereal finished 2nd and broke the top 2 monopoly...

I just wanted to show him hes wrong, as I said, he won Valencia their last trophy.

I doubt they hate him.

Read the article and just look on google...i used to like them back then as they had some great old school type players and mestalla was a sight at champs league games on the tv...they HATED him...

I just wanted to show him hes wrong, as I said, he won Valencia their last trophy.

I doubt they hate him.
Read the article and just look on google...i used to like them back then as they had some great old school type players and mestalla was a sight at champs league games on the tv...they HATED him...
Like players, different managers perform differently at different clubs.

If we hate him after winning something, then I'm willing to love him for now.

Koeman wasnt sacked at the end of the season in 10th place...he was sacked when they were two points off relegation.

As i said before they won the cup DESPITE koeman and to show the owner what the could do without him.

Heres one article and there are many others saying the same if not WORSE....they HATED him

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2008/apr/21/europeanfootball.sport?0p19G=e
"Koeman quédate, Koeman quédate, Kooooe-man qué-da-te!"

I can see that being trailed behind one of the Walton Luftwaffe's planes in a season of so.

It's fair to say he was chased out of town by the Valenica fans in much the same manner RM was here. He did nothing at Benfica and made his name really at Southampton where he did a good job keeping Pochettino's side top 7.

The Dutch league isn't even worth talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back