Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Koeman quédate, Koeman quédate, Kooooe-man qué-da-te!"

I can see that being trailed behind one of the Walton Luftwaffe's planes in a season of so.

It's fair to say he was chased out of town by the Valenica fans in much the same manner RM was here. He did nothing at Benfica and made his name really at Southampton where he did a good job keeping Pochettino's side top 7.

The Dutch league isn't even worth talking about.
Pochettino's side?

Too obvious mate.

"Koeman quédate, Koeman quédate, Kooooe-man qué-da-te!"

I can see that being trailed behind one of the Walton Luftwaffe's planes in a season of so.

It's fair to say he was chased out of town by the Valenica fans in much the same manner RM was here. He did nothing at Benfica and made his name really at Southampton where he did a good job keeping Pochettino's side top 7.

The Dutch league isn't even worth talking about.

His season at benfica was the 3rd place filler in s 3 team league in the middle of 2 title wins. I read an article saying that they thought he was a bit of a weirdo.

I'm quite interested in Unsworth. Hes playing full backs at centre back out of choice and winning games it seems and the way we were set up in the last game of the season was fantastic.

In cases like his its a shame we dont have a B team in one of the leagues so we could see how he does managing against other clubs. He seemed to take to it like a duck to water though.

Fair point, more like 'Les Reed's side'.
They lost 8 absolute first team players in his two summer windows in charge, yet he bettered Pochettino's (who is an excellent manager) in his first season and the beat it again. That's not opinion that's absolute fact.

They lost 8 absolute first team players in his two summer windows in charge, yet he bettered Pochettino's (who is an excellent manager) in his first season and the beat it again. That's not opinion that's absolute fact.

I know mate, surprised we didnt try for Les Reed. He did a great job there.

The exact opposite to what most Southampton fans think.

Really?

Created the system for them to bring through players and bring in failed managers to suit there system.

Poch+koeman+frenchie were all on the way down before they joined and fitted into the system he put in place.

Did a good job mugging off liverpool as well.

That right? Got the impression he was the key cog in the latest new way to run a football club.

Really?

Created the system for them to bring through players and bring in failed managers to suit there system.

Poch+koeman+frenchie were all on the way down before they joined and fitted into the system he put in place.

Did a good job mugging off liverpool as well.

Appears so, continues to lie about Transfers and the clubs stance on things also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back