Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was better than Martinezs, Martinez took us from 6th to 5th, Koeman took us from 11th to 7th, theres really need to re-write history frandel.
Just a difference of opinion really. Given the team and resources I think Martinez's first season was better than Koeman's. Admitedly it did go downhill rapidly after that!

i think we both probably watched every minute of the first season of both our ex-manager and our future ex-manager.......and being honest would have to say that, whatever the jump in league positions relative to the previous season, RMs first was much more betterer.
So was his starting position.

Except his first season wasn't actually as good as Martinez's. Think on that in your comparison (which is a good shout by the way) & be worried.

Martinez took a 6th place team and improved it by 9 points and one position then you see what happened in the next 2 seasons. Koeman took over a 12th place team and improved it by 17 points and 5 positions. And we are yet to know the outcome of the current season.

flip flop flip flop. 4 league games in to the following season is all it took.

as much as I want the chancer out the door and didnt want him in to begin with....there really is some beautiful knee-jerking going on here. I am pretty sure some of the posters in here now posting in fury were probably floating in heaven when we started flashing the cash during the summer and weren't overly tolerant of anybody who was a bit more cautious about it all.

Mate it's still too early to say. Someone will probably quote your post when we get 7th. Don't go too far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back