Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so, whatever the jump and whatever the starting position, RMs was very much more betterer

we have replaced bad with bad and I want good. sooner the better
We have replaced a manager who relegated a established premier league team with a manager who season on season bettered what pochetinno did with them. Let's not rewrite football, Martinez is bum aids, Koeman is the flu.

Martinez took a 6th place team and improved it by 9 points and one position then you see what happened in the next 2 seasons. Koeman took over a 12th place team and improved it by 17 points and 5 positions. And we are yet to know the outcome of the current season.
Yes but Moyes was pretty efficient about getting the most out of his resources whereas the opposite applies to Martinez's final season.

You've lost patience too soon, way quicker than you did with el Coco. We'll breach 50 points this season again.

Im not losing patience nor changing any opinion due to this bad start. he will get us 7th I think and we will make a good shot at the Europa or a cup. i just dont like him at all and dont want him at all. as you were with RM, when you know you know.

he utterly bores me.

leaaaaaave!

Unfortunately such is my impatience, that no manager is ever going to please me in the long term until they win us a trophy or CL.
Then I'm afraid your going to be very miserable for a very long time mate.

And what happens when they don't deliver on any given season? Are you going to want every manager sacked within a season should they fail to reach either of those targets?

Yes but Moyes was pretty efficient about getting the most out of his resources whereas the opposite applies to Martinez's final season.

Moyes reached his peak in 2013 with Everton.

Koeman maybe a Dutch Moyes but I think our squad has improved but now we have no proper striker to lead the line so getting to spend the Lukaku money isn't really mean anything with the Sky6 spenting s loads for many years adding on top of their better squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back