Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not losing patience nor changing any opinion due to this bad start. he will get us 7th I think and we will make a good shot at the Europa or a cup. i just dont like him at all and dont want him at all. as you were with RM, when you know you know.

he utterly bores me.

leaaaaaave!

I've felt apathetic this year tbh. We don't excite me and I don't look forward to watching us. But it's nothing a couple of wins won't change. It's early days so we can clearly get back on track but longer it takes us to click then the chances of improving on last year become more remote.

Then I'm afraid your going to be very miserable for a very long time mate.

And what happens when they don't deliver on any given season? Are you going to want every manager sacked within a season should they fail to reach either of those targets?

The board let Koeman down by not delivering enough signings. Our bad start is partly due to that.

Im not losing patience nor changing any opinion due to this bad start. he will get us 7th I think and we will make a good shot at the Europa or a cup. i just dont like him at all and dont want him at all. as you were with RM, when you know you know.

he utterly bores me.

leaaaaaave!
I think 7th is optimistic!

Then I'm afraid your going to be very miserable for a very long time mate.

And what happens when they don't deliver on any given season? Are you going to want every manager sacked within a season should they fail to reach either of those targets?

Nah don't want sackings. Just want us to compete and to be closer to the top than we were the year before. This so far looks like regression which is not acceptable after 140m spent. That's why I'm very frustrated.

Moyes reached his peak in 2013 with Everton.

Koeman maybe a Dutch Moyes but I think our squad has improved but now we have no proper striker to lead the line so getting to spend the Lukaku money isn't really mean anything with the Sky6 spenting s loads for many years adding on top of their better squads.
I actually think Moyes was at his best in 2008-09. Played some great football that season. He bottled it in a few big games but we were undone by the bad injuries to Yak, Arteta and Jags.

I'm not going to kneejerk after the recent results, Koeman needs to earn his corn and sort this team out, we have signed some good players.

There are worrying signs at the way Koeman has started with selections and tactics, but let's give him a few months to sort it out, you can not expect to hit the ground running with so many new signings and the fixture list that we have, we could be a totally different outfit when we face City, Chelsea and Spurs in the return fixtures.

Allowing Lukau to leave without a suitable replacement is poor, but that is not just down to Koeman, infact he will have been well aware it was a priority for the board and Walsh to get a striker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back