Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves has Slutsky as coach. Can koeman be the rabbit hutch

Why have I read that whole sentence as -

defdb0a9-ad1b-41bc-9a21-4641ab9bb42a.jpg

Come on lids, We've had the absolute nightmare deal with regards to fixtures when you have bought a load of new players, let's hang fire till New year.

Nothing we can do about it, let's get behind the team and see how it goes.

As Big Nev said, it will take a good few months to gel. We signed about 8 first team squad players. Be patient lads...hopefully something will change. And a trophy please.

But that's it. He had to buy the right players.

Was spending that amount of money put in the right areas?

Keane and Pickford are good buys looking into longevity.

But the outlay of £110million or so on Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Siggurdson, Klassen does make you question his plan.

His plan seemed to stem around sharing the goals from Lukaku. To me, what he's spent doesn't show that.

Then there's the whole situation with our main creative midfielder in Barkley.
It's like when your playing footy with your mates and your made Captain & you just pick all your favourites. Which is a boss approach when your playing with your mates but not up to much in the Premiership!

I would take Moyes back now in a heartbeat, Siggurdsen up front everyone else back get some one nils all season
then sell to someone who can deliver a new ground and investment

No it isn't better than under Martinez. It's worse. We had Barkley playing and Barry as well as Lukaku. And at least he knew we had to play some wingers.

Short memory dude.

Yes Lukaku was great Barry was good but that's about it.

The tosh in RM squad were amazingly crap. Shall I list them out?

Alcaraz, Kone, McGeady, Cleverley, Rodgriuez, Brazilian rb, Robles, Atsu, the 6 ft 8 striker, Niasse...wow.

As Big Nev said, it will take a good few months to gel. We signed about 8 first team squad players. Be patient lads...hopefully something will change. And a trophy please.
We've been dealt a shitty hand that's for sure, just got to ride it out and give Koeman till Xmas to sort it out.

Short memory dude.

Yes Lukaku was great Barry was good but that's about it.

The tosh in RM squad were amazingly crap. Shall I list them out?
Interesting you've ignored Barkley completely, who is probably leaving because he wants no part of koemans bullying.

You'd be struggling anyway to list worse Martinez players than Schneiderlin, martina and Sandro .

It was better than Martinezs, Martinez took us from 6th to 5th, Koeman took us from 11th to 7th, theres really need to re-write history frandel.
The difference between 6th and 5th and 11th to 7th were a bit different. We were, what, 17 points from 8th? Meaning 8th would be an abject failure?

Come on, Morgs, you know that season was awesome (until the CP match when EVERYONE figured us out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back