Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha bullying.

'Hi Ross, here's £100k a week to play for your boyhood team. The team you 'love' and support'.

'No ta, I'll walk into that Spurs team no worries'.
I'm afraid at Barkleys level he can afford to take that approach to mismanagement - which is why a cleverer manager than Koeman would have taken a different approach himself, as oppposed to publicly criticising his displays.

In fairness to moyes who made a right balls up when he left - his team was disciplined that in the latter years had a firm plan. At present we don't have one hence sentiment returns - he is of course not the answer but baines / pienaar - Miralles out wide ahead of Coleman etc and it's understandable.

My worry with the current set up is there seems to be little accountability. Koeman claims to be just the coach, Koeman blames Steve Walsh and the board for not delivering players he wants, Steve Walsh and the board keep quiet and focus on results... Yet actually all of them are implicated. Koeman is clearly a fan of some players over others and has a say in who comes in (3 number tens, two of which he clearly loves) and picks the team. Three number tens today? Your call Ronny.

As Big Nev said, it will take a good few months to gel. We signed about 8 first team squad players. Be patient lads...hopefully something will change. And a trophy please.

And that is why we have won and competed for nothing since the 90 s

Can't see the rubbish coz your blinkered

We made Keane look average today....l

I think Schneiderlin was the right signing unless you gonna to start Cleverley, Gibson, McCarthy and Besic anyway. Bolasie jury still out I think we need his strength and pace now. Sigirdsson maybe it's still early to say same as Klaassen. I persume both came in as replacements for Barkley. Personally Rooney is past it and should not be the first name on team sheet. Everything slows down and he has no pace to play upfront.

Koeman did say he wants those players as they are reaching their peaks. 27-30 years old players. I am ok with most of his signings they just need to play in proper positions.

Schnide's is fine. No problem with that as with the centre backs and keeper. It's up top.

Rooney is still the best player in the squad. By far. The problem as you've said is pace to help a talent like him out.

Instead of investing in that, he pumped £70million on Klassen and Siggurdson. Again, maybe two players who rely on key parts to their game. In Sigurdsson's case is a key target man (he's had Bony, Gomis, and Lorrente). In Klassen's case it's pace in front of him (he's always played in a midfield 3, not attacking 3) Both don't have that.

It's just odd

Interesting you've ignored Barkley completely, who is probably leaving because he wants no part of koemans bullying.

You'd be struggling anyway to list worse Martinez players than Schneiderlin, martina and Sandro .

Barkley was not a RM signing.

Alcaraz, Kone, McGeady, Cleverley, Rodgriuez, Brazilian rb, Robles, Atsu, the 6 ft 8 striker, Niasse and McCarthy just wow.

Unless you think Cleverley is better than Schneiderlin. Kone is better than Sandro. I give you Martina he's like Alcaraz.

Schnide's is fine. No problem with that as with the centre backs and keeper. It's up top.

Rooney is still the best player in the squad. By far. The problem as you've said is pace to help a talent like him out.

Instead of investing in that, he pumped £70million on Klassen and Siggurdson. Again, maybe two players who rely on key parts to their game. In Sigurdsson's case is a key target man (he's had Bony, Gomis, and Lorrente). In Klassen's case it's pace in front of him (he's always played in a midfield 3, not attacking 3) Both don't have that.

It's just odd

Yea odd when you spend shtt load on Sigurdsson with no target man.

Barkley was not a RM signing.

Alcaraz, Kone, McGeady, Cleverley, Rodgriuez, Brazilian rb, Robles, Atsu, the 6 ft 8 striker, Niasse and McCarthy just wow.

Unless you think Cleverley is better than Schneiderlin. Kone is better than Sandro. I give you Martina he's like Alcaraz.
free, 6m, 2m, free, less than 1m, free as favor to Rom's agent, 3m?, Loan, Loan, 13m, 13m. and McCarthy was good at first until he got hurt and became afraid to go all in as he'd injure himself again. Naisse aside the rest were cheap punts

free, 6m, 2m, free, less than 1m, free as favor to Rom's agent, 3m?, Loan, Loan, 13m, 13m. and McCarthy was good at first until he got hurt and became afraid to go all in as he'd injure himself again. Naisse aside the rest were cheap punts

We sell to buy at that time. We sell to buy now so honestly don't see what's the problem here. And RM decided to sign Funes Mori instead of Van dijk perhaps that's the biggest mistake.

And to give £20m for 2 players in 2013 was not cheap punts. Probably worth more than double nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back