Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Koemans bullying. If you think he's been bullied then you've never been bullied. He's a wimp as is any fan who is offended by Koemans words towards Barkley, it's all an excuse.

Why did he sign a 4 year deal when everyone else were signing 5? This is part of his agents plan.
Bullying comes in many forms.

Moyes is a pariah in the modern game. He's won nothing and will win nothing. To want him back is mental imo.

But his record at United was better than Van Gaals ? and Fellaini turned out good ?
Koeman looks like a caretaker to me residing over the sales of Stones, Lukaku, Barklay and whoever else until Mosh gets
planning gain and sells us to the Chinese bank he is in bed with .............

It was clear from a couple of minutes in today that the wrong players were chosen for the wrong system being played. Long balls up to Sandro - the guy cannot win a header, it's ridiculous.

Although I'm not sure why he didn't start with DLC, the whole thing just seems slow and turgid. It was also clear to see the absolute gulf in physicality between the Spurs starting eleven and ours. It was like Space Jam when they lines up before the game. Just incredible.

Something else to wonder about and another point of concern.. did he not learn anything from Spurs away last season? Wasn't that another game were he shoehorned in too many central players? We didn't have many shots on target that day either did we if I recall correctly.

Against the "top 6" he gets it wrong far too often. He got it right this season at City away, but it's worrying how we get turned over in these games. It's almost like he's not learning from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back