Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem is we have an unbalanced team we have 8 central midfielders. Snides, Gueye, Klassen, Sigurdsonn, Barkley, Besic, McCarthy, and Davies, yet we can't find 1 striker. To me our failure to sign at least 1 striker and another left back is unforgivable. I think it's too early to judge Koemann, but I still can't understand why we signed central midfielders, before player in the aforementioned positions. Also I'm still baffled at the decision to sign Williams, he always seems to get run ragged, or maybe he's just not suited to our playing style. We just have too many players who are the same type of players. Perhaps 7 years ago we would of accepted that with the resources we had it would be difficult to bring in players, however after selling Lukaku for the amount we did there is simply no excuse for not bringing in a player like Giroud or Dembele from Celtic. It looks like we'll be in fume mode until January, even BBC Merseyside who are usually quite PC were highly critical of our mess towards the end of the transfer window.

LxmYCjC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back