Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pissed off today it's just mind numbingly stupid to sell our most important player and not have a ready made replacement once the fee was agreed we should of put the transfer on hold until we sorted out our end of deal if we struggled to land top targets should of told UTD do one or give us Rashford on loan haha

..Lukaku is a finisher, you have to create chances for a finisher.

He has to make some drastic changes to this team.

We need wingers to be playing.

Rooney, Sigurdsson and Klaasen should never start a match together again. We only need one of them starting.

Seriously worried for this season now.

Bet he still finds time for a few rounds of golf this week

img_3881.jpg

Wow people are turning on him quickly!

Yesterday was bad but it was always going to take time for these players to gel. You can't put a 7 new players into a team and expect them all to click immediately. We've been very unlucky with fixtures as well.

It worries me that he can't find a system that works at the moment but hopefully over the next month it will start coming together. Klassen, Rooney and Sigurdsson should never all start together again though.

what I posted shows that in 2013 window Martinez wasn't even given all the money we got in sales. We sold 41 odd million worth of players and Martinez spent 28m, club had a profit of 12-13mil that window... no idea what you're even on about

Maths is not difficult to understand mate. I was talking about his time at Everton so that was 2013-2016 three full seasons
which he spent about £16m in average per season. What is the point to emphasis on one season?

Wow people are turning on him quickly!

Yesterday was bad but it was always going to take time for these players to gel. You can't put a 7 new players into a team and expect them all to click immediately. We've been very unlucky with fixtures as well.

It worries me that he can't find a system that works at the moment but hopefully over the next month it will start coming together. Klassen, Rooney and Sigurdsson should never all start together again though.
It's because Koeman has done this that people are turning on him. He has sent out a collection of individuals, several of them evidently not up to the job, with no tactics, no formation, no leadership.
As for the "unlucky" fixtures, the last time I checked the rules said that we had to play all 19 other teams twice each.

Granted, but the squad would have remained unforgivably imbalanced, being used by a coach who continually picks odd looking line ups and ostracises players who can do more than play in straight lines.

True but since there are about 8 new first team players and we lost our only proper striker it takes time. Koeman really need to amend or give up his stubbornness by playing three static attacking midfielders in the same team, and that must be quick. So far we see that is not working with no width and a target man to lead the line. I'd drop Rooney.

People say that Spurs are a much better team than us and have been for some time, this may very well be true, however last I looked they had only beaten us once in the last 10 seasons at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back