Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I heard a quote last week that "everything said before the word 'but' is horse sh**".

Yip.

When a person is addressing you, disregard all you hear or read before the person inserts the word "but".

Same when someone says "no offence"......what they are really saying is "I am going to say sommat which I think might offend you but I don't care.....I am saying it anyway".

And that example also contains the word "but" lol

My heads not in the sand, We're a second tier premier league club and we've been beaten by two clubs who're expected to finish above us if we start getting beat by the likes of West brom, stoke or even Leicester in the fashion that we lost those two games i'll start to worry. we're 4 games into a season with 8-9 new players. Get a grip of yourself and at least try to be realistic, it was pure fantasy that we'd be challenging for top 4 this season.

Where did I say we'd be challenging for top 4? You're making stuff up to add more weight to your argument.

Most people on here call a spade a spade.

We've been crap to date, we're struggling to break teams down including poor European teams. We carry very little threat going forward. Koeman is trying to put players in positions for....? No one knows.

He and the board have created this situation by not having a proper transfer strategy and buying 3 number 10's rather than looking after the number 10 we already had.

It's a shambles and this season will be worse than last. I'm prepared to wager with anyone regarding that.

All I want personally are to see improvements in strategy and at least getting the team playing as a team, I don't want him sacked just yet but I'm not going to stop venting my frustrations when the performances are unacceptable. There is plenty of time to turn it around of course there is but I'm struggling to see how he is going to do it if we can't even manage to get any shots at the opposition goal.

Just been looking at the squad we really have some very good players experienced and youth, yes we are missing that 'striker' but the performances/results have not been poor due to a lack of chances taken, we are just not creating any due to the fact the whole set up of the team is wrong. I'm just about still on his side, he needs to show something in the next 5 games or I will be following the masses who already want him out.. still a wee bit too soon for me to be calling for his head yet though..
Feel exactly the same mate. I dont think Williams and Bolasie were his signings either but this season there is no hiding from the fact that this is definitely his squad now.
I dont know who has sanctioned the purchase of so many central midfielders (Rooney included) while leaving the experienced No9 slot unfilled. The world and his wife knew that we needed a CF to replace Lukakku and Koeman seemed to put all of his eggs in one basket with Giroud. Why were we not looking at players like Gabriel Barbosa or Marlos Moreno instead of 23 mil for Klassen OR 45 mil for Siggy. I mean why pay a combined fee of 68 mil for the No 10 slot and then bring Rooney in as an afterthought. Sorry Ronald I really thought you were better than that, but here we are into your second season and its looking decidedly Martinezesque. We deserve better than that.

Take a banner the next game stating your outrage. That's if you've ever set foot near the place.

Sorry, superfan, what a titish thing to say, I've been plenty thanks and I happen to have some opinions whilst all you can do is chuck insults around at your fellow blues. Like someone said get your head out of the sand.

Actually don't your language is bad enough as it is. The only person outraged is you dear sir, ironic again isn't it.

The same as he achieved with United's money :blush:
I will back him when he starts getting things right, at this moment in time and 3 transfer windows under his belt, he is not getting it right, in fact he is getting it incredibly wrong and looks completely bamboozled about how to manage a team.

He doesn't get a free pass just because he is Ronald Koeman, it's crap and he is accountable for it.
what time did you leave the ground yesterday? Not blaming you lad just asking. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back