Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said there are clear issues to address:

Lack of width and pace, need to bring at least one of Mirallas, Lennon and/or Vlasic into the team.

Right back, I'm hoping Martina won't always be that [Poor language removed] but if it persists then Holgate or Kenny has to be given a chance.

CMs, just don't play 58 of them each game.

Strikers, until Sandro gets a bit more comfortable with the league then DCL has to start up top.

Tempo, raise the freaking tempo.
We need to learn to keep possession a bit more as well. Martinez was actually pretty good at that side of things.

The fella was lied too sadly, he was promised the world but instead hes been left with next to nothing, the lack of a number 9 has basically destroyed this whole season league wise, this season will be all about the cups sadly.

Not a chance this fella is in charge this time in 12months, broken promises AOTS.

Agree with you pal. It's him or Sigurddson down the middle for me, not both wide. Koeman will lose his following of fan boys rapid if the same things continue. Two decent results this week would be a nice start (obviously)

At this rate I will take 1 point next Sunday against Man Utd. Then, we must pick up wins in the league asap.

The fella was lied too sadly, he was promised the world but instead hes been left with next to nothing, the lack of a number 9 has basically destroyed this whole season league wise, this season will be all about the cups sadly.

Not a chance this fella is in charge this time in 12months, broken promises AOTS.
I think he's partly to blame tbh.

Shouldn't have ridden hopes on a gentlemen's agreement. Never worked out for us.

I honestly don't know what Walsh do other than going for vacation in Italy. Bloody hell we all know Lukuku would leave early in the summer but Walsh and the owner left Koeman without a proper target man let alone a new left footed CB to partner Keane. Williams to start for the rest of season this is insane.

Jesus that is a nice easy out for the Manager????
He has spent over £200 Million in 18 months on players and because he didn't get a striker the season is ruined and its not his fault?
Where is he going to go? Remember we took him from Southampton on the back of him finishing 6th!

Jesus that is a nice easy out for the Manager????
He has spent over £200 Million in 18 months on players and because he didn't get a striker the season is ruined and its not his fault?
Where is he going to go? Remember we took him from Southampton on the back of him finishing 6th!

He gave clowns a list of roles he wanted filling, he told the clowns every week to sign the players, the clowns failed, AGAIN, to get the players in.

And here we are, left with a 20 year old kid to lead the line, its to his credit he didnt walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back