Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry lads, Jogi's got this

hqdefault.jpg

Alright first season by and large

Second season looks like it's going to go off the rails

Not all his fault, it must be said, but there's no doubt he needs to get a reaction from these players against Atalanta and United. He'll set us up for a point in both situations I think

If he sets up for a point at OT we are done for.

Imagine Rashford and Rom running at our defence.

That said, even if he tries to win the game we will lose any old way.

:(

He gave clowns a list of roles he wanted filling, he told the clowns every week to sign the players, the clowns failed, AGAIN, to get the players in.

And here we are, left with a 20 year old kid to lead the line, its to his credit he didnt walk.
I hope he does walk after the last two performances, plus the first half v Stoke, he gets his team selection wrong more than he gets it right, and then takes credit for changing it during the game?
He needs to do a lot more for me, playing three centre backs and two holding midfielders? He is more negative than Moyes with 10x the spending.
If the whole plan was built around one striker, say it was Giroud what were we going to do if he was injured or suspended? Where we just going to forfeit?
Koeman has got a dream job for him (in terms of pay and money to spend) here and he won't get another so I wouldn't worry about him walking.

I know the games so far have been tough. I know a lot of the players have just been brought in. We can still all say that the management so far has been criminally bad. He has plenty of time to rectify this, but I believe the politics involved with Rooney and his new signings will cause massive problems when it's all said and done. It also goes without saying these signings are hurting Tom Davies more than anyone else as he is just thrown on the pitch and left for dead.

I hope he does walk after the last two performances, plus the first half v Stoke, he gets his team selection wrong more than he gets it right, and then takes credit for changing it during the game?
He needs to do a lot more for me, playing three centre backs and two holding midfielders? He is more negative than Moyes with 10x the spending.
If the whole plan was built around one striker, say it was Giroud what were we going to do if he was injured or suspended? Where we just going to forfeit?
Koeman has got a dream job for him (in terms of pay and money to spend) here and he won't get another so I wouldn't worry about him walking.

Do you want to sack every manager because losing 2/3 games in a row against Chelsea, Spurs and Man United? At this rate we will have one new manager per season.

The meltdown from some on here is so typical and predictable. Everyone knew we'd be in for a really difficult start when we saw the fixtures and most rational people excepted that we would struggle at first but all that sensible logic and reason gets thrown out of the window following two defeats against the sides that finished first and second last season.

Completely pethetic reactions, yes we were poor againt both Chelsea and Spurs and we hardly set the world alight against Stoke and Man City but it's only four games for God's sake! Im sorry if those couple of games have destroyed your lives lads but most rational blues aren't quite as melodramatic as you lot and can cope with a bad run without having breakdowns.

I don't care if the opposition is Real Madrid and Brazil 1970 going 2 matches without a meaningful shot on target is inexcusable

Would he? Forgot he bought lukaku, McCarthy, Lennon, played stones and Barkley.

All are better than the current [Poor language removed] hawks we saw yesterday.

Koeman is garbage, saw through him last year.

Lol Martinez is, not Koeman. You must be those who enjoyed 11th.

What the hack my friend. Stones was bought by Moyes. Barkley was not bought by your hero.

And lol McCarthy and Lennon, you really have low standard. Lukaku of course was a great signing only after Chelsea rejected RM to take Demba Ba on loan and offered Rom to us instead.

If 7th is garbage tell me what is 11th and 12th?

Koeman said we need a striker and a LS CB; got neither. Clear as day that he then can't play the way he wants. Really shambolic from Walsh, Moshiri etc.

You can't play counter attacking football with a compact team and no pace. The only exception to this rule is Marouane "Velcro nipples" Fellaini... Last time I checked we don't have that option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back