Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Martinez is, not Koeman. You must be those who enjoyed 11th.

What the hack my friend. Stones was bought by Moyes. Barkley was not bought by your hero.

And lol McCarthy and Lennon, you really have low standard. Lukaku of course was a great signing only after Chelsea rejected RM to take Demba Ba on loan and offered Rom to us instead.

If 7th is garbage tell me what is 11th and 12th?

Think u need to read what I wrote again.

He finished 5th in his first season with our highest ever points total in the prem.

If 5th is garbage... what's 7th?

McCarthy and Lennon were mentioned by the lad as signings on par with the signing of Lukaku lol. No wonder some people think finishing 12th with 1 game to go was not that bad.

Just as the Moyes era was rewritten previously, the Martinez era is being rewritten now. They were desperately grim times, week after week of crippling humiliation and getting laughed at. Whatever happens with Koeman, I hope we never have to revisit a time like that in the near future.

We have brought in far to many players, we have gone for quantity and He's tried to shoehorn the lot of them into the first team.

I have absolutely no idea the way he wants to play football based on the players he has signed.

The only players I like out of the lot are Pickford and Keane

Think u need to read what I wrote again.

He finished 5th in his first season with our highest ever points total in the prem.

If 5th is garbage... what's 7th?

Hi Dave. So what? 5th was in 2013-2014. Every excuse is this only holy one season. Tell me what happened in 2014-2016 answer it don't just ignore them. 11th and 12th with a game to go before the sacking. MIB flashlight works for you.

We have brought in far to many players, we have gone for quantity and He's tried to shoehorn the lot of them into the first team.

I have absolutely no idea the way he wants to play football based on the players he has signed.

The only players I like out of the lot are Pickford and Keane

Spurs and Liverpool did the same.
Bought loads of players and had no idea what to do with them.

The answers are probably in the U23s and will hopefully find their way in soon enough.

Currently Koeman is underachieving with what he has at his disposal.

Unsworth is overachieving, even getting a tune out of Niasse consistently.

Just as the Moyes era was rewritten previously, the Martinez era is being rewritten now. They were desperately grim times, week after week of crippling humiliation and getting laughed at. Whatever happens with Koeman, I hope we never have to revisit a time like that in the near future.

The RM lovers pretend nothing had happened between 2014-2016. They just recycle the 72 points argument everytime and won't say a word for his 2nd and 3rd season. And now they are going after Koeman after he lost 2 PL games against Chelsea and Spurs.

Lol Martinez is, not Koeman. You must be those who enjoyed 11th.

What the hack my friend. Stones was bought by Moyes. Barkley was not bought by your hero.

And lol McCarthy and Lennon, you really have low standard. Lukaku of course was a great signing only after Chelsea rejected RM to take Demba Ba on loan and offered Rom to us instead.

If 7th is garbage tell me what is 11th and 12th?
Koeman hasn't had time to steer us into 11th and 12th yet though.

Martinez brought us 5th.

Anyway, I just think we are going to struggle, are.proving it so far - and we are no where near as nailed on for the 7th place trophy as people make out.

Hi Dave. So what? 5th was in 2013-2014. Every excuse is this only holy one season. Tell me what happened in 2014-2016 answer it don't just ignore them. 11th and 12th with a game to go before the sacking. MIB flashlight works for you.

I'm not Davek by the way, as many will testify. But Jesus, what happens if we finish 10th or 11th this year? With the money spent?

I know it's good to slag Martinez off on here, but Koeman has been far worse so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back