Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he do a good job last season? I wouldn't say he did.

Considering the mess we were in for 2 full seasons before Koeman came in then yes he had done a good job last season. However, whether he can push us on is another matter because without spending loads and keeping your best players at the sametime, we are going nowhere. Surely winning a cup will give us a lift but I don't see how we can finish above 7th in the league at this point. Those above us had spent a lot more and has been going on for years.

Jesus that is a nice easy out for the Manager????
He has spent over £200 Million in 18 months on players and because he didn't get a striker the season is ruined and its not his fault?
Where is he going to go? Remember we took him from Southampton on the back of him finishing 6th!

"mutual agreement"

IMO he will be gone at season's end settling for half the final year's salary.

As to where he will go.....either Barcelona or Arsenal ;)

Only kidding :)

He will have no shortage of offers when Baggies, Palace, Hammers and teams of that ilk need a manager.

Happen he will manage Holland

That is the way it works in football management.

Fail at one job, walk off with a big pay out then walk into another lucrative position.

Jesus that is a nice easy out for the Manager????
He has spent over £200 Million in 18 months on players and because he didn't get a striker the season is ruined and its not his fault?
Where is he going to go? Remember we took him from Southampton on the back of him finishing 6th!

Those clubs above us have been spending money for ages and the foundation of their squads are much more solid.

It's not that easy to catch up in particular we lose our only main scorer during the summer.

Blame it partly on the board because we know a striker and center-back are missing due to their ineptness in transfer market. But hey ho I expect Koeman must act now on his tactics because the movement of the team as a whole lacks intensity and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back