Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit obvious that
But personally it's the performance of the team that's more worrying to me
You look at other clubs performances from this season and I'm speaking of dare I say lesser clubs and you've seen a sparkle of something

Stoke, Burnley, Watford and Huddersfield are all performing better than us. Not just results but in their all round play.

That is really concerning.

I was fuming yesterday but I've calmed down a bit now.

I think the start we had was always going to be very tough and we were going to be doing well to get 5 points after the first 5 games (we still could achieve that amount).

On the striker situation (or lack of one). I think their is a lack of quality available. If there was a proven 25 goal a season striker out there all the big clubs in Europe would be after him.

Need to just allow Koeman time to work with these players. Top 10 and a cup run with something to build on for next season would be OK.

My expectations are probably lower than some but I grew up with 90s Everton and was always just grateful to be staying up.

Obviously I want us to win things but it doesn't seem like it will happen in the near future.

10th is unacceptable.

If we win Thursday, then got a result against the Manc's, there'll be lads on here talking about a top 4 finish again Groucho.
Hope your right, but he's going to need to change the formation
I wonder is there a bit of fickleness going on?

If we win well on Thursday the mood will instantly change again.
Not sure about fickleness, I can handle getting beat and also realistic when we win .none of games this season have been pretty to watch and yesterday I was hoping to see koemans plan forming he was always going to play klaassen Rooney and gylfi and I was interested how they would fit in ,and it just doesn't work .

Expecting to beat everyone at home is what one would call unrealistic expectations. To hear someone describe Spurs as not that good is astounding. Can't think of a single player we have that's better than their usual starting XI.

I would put that down to coaching too though.

Spurs have brought through and improved players continuously.

Davies was an absolute revelation when he came in. His performance against City was outstanding in January.
He has, if anything, regressed since then.

DCL has his best game away at the champions elect, so gets dropped.

We have no established starting 11, formation or tactic.

It is infuriating.

Expecting to beat everyone at home is what one would call unrealistic expectations. To hear someone describe Spurs as not that good is astounding. Can't think of a single player we have that's better than their usual starting XI.

Oh I know but that has got to be the goal.

You cant have your home ground be a fortress if you don't expect to win every game.

That's because their manager is much better than ours in every aspect, whether it's signing good players or winning games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back