Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of 'Koeman asked for a stiker and didn't get it so he's absolved' is a bit insane. A manager's job is to get the best out of what he has. Koeman, by contrast, seems to be playing as if we have the striker he wanted when we really do not. His main target plays in the same spot as his second main target.

None of it makes any sense. It's like he just showed up yesterday after being on holiday and had no idea we never got a striker in.

The idea of 'Koeman asked for a stiker and didn't get it so he's absolved' is a bit insane. A manager's job is to get the best out of what he has. Koeman, by contrast, seems to be playing as if we have the striker he wanted when we really do not. His main target plays in the same spot as his second main target.

None of it makes any sense. It's like he just showed up yesterday after being on holiday and had no idea we never got a striker in.

Some truth here.

We play like we have the player we haven't got and didn't get.

Not sure anyone thinks it's okay. Some are just more willing to understand why this has happened though and put things in perspective...

Sorry but there are no excuses for that, that is down to the manager not setting up his team correctly, picking the wrong players,constantly changing formations and not being able to get the players motivated and playing for him. It's just a shambles all over the park maybe Gana and Pickford are consistent.

I hate bashing the manager so early in the season but who else can be blamed for these inept performances, the buck has to stop at Koemans door. I hope he turns it around and quickly because I don't want to see and hear a disgruntled Goodison again, we are supposed to be on the up.

Anyway, I do respect your point of view and we are going round in circles so we shall agree to disagree on this dannyboy should we.

Sorry but there are no excuses for that, that is down to the manager not setting up his team correctly, picking the wrong players,constantly changing formations and not being able to get the players motivated and playing for him. It's just a shambles all over the park maybe Gana and Pickford are consistent.

I hate bashing the manager so early in the season but who else can be blamed for these inept performances, the buck has to stop at Koemans door. I hope he turns it around and quickly because I don't want to see and hear a disgruntled Goodison again, we are supposed to be on the up.

Anyway, I do respect your point of view and we are going round in circles so we shall agree to disagree on this dannyboy should we.

I know it's hard seeing us out classed, mate. Yesterday was horrible. The only saving grace for me is the fact we've played against three of the best in the league. If this had been against the rest of the dross in the league I might be inclined to worry a lot more. Let's hope the coming weeks bring us some cheer hey.

Yeah I think the performance issue is a fair point.

Calling for his head is a bit premature in my opinion though.

Agreed, too premature. I can understand why people are being so impatient though and it's all down to the performances at the moment. I feel like a broken record at the moment ha so I've given my opinion and will try to not bleat on about it.

I was so excited about this new season with all the new signings we have and it is such a comedown to see us 4 games in and sitting 16th in the table. I know we were given a terrible start with tough opponents and we need time to gel but i expected to see at least some quality and fighting. Not seeing anything like that. Needs to get his act together and stop looking for age old excuses. There were more problems on the field yesterday than one decent striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back