Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads you've had your dummy out of the pram fume over a warm Carling. Seriously calling for Koeman after two defeats in 8, on the back of a season where he lifted us 4 places and created an exciting team is utterly ridiculous. Simple as that so don't you dare @ me. If you can't see it then you're part of the problem as any underwhelming Manager. He deserves a lot more time to try and make this work.

You team cult bro?

I don't think he should be sacked as there is some merit to having get all the new players settled in but I'm very worried and frustrated by the lack of direction (can't even see how he's trying to get us to play tactically. and by the fact half the team doesn't look arsed

Even if we got relegated I'd doubt we'd sack him

I know the board all to well to know they would be in tears regarding the compensation they'd have to pay.
I'd not go that far mate! They did sack El Fraudo after all even with all the compensation that we had to pay out there. I don't buy we'll be anywere near a relegation dogfight this season. We might be stuck with a Koeman season with awful spells followed by a good run, which isn't good enough but it will never get that bad. Anything less then a top half finish is bad enough to justify sacking.

If sack him does that somehow lead to us improving our striker situation? Maybe some will come out the woodwork once mr Koemean with his harsh words has gone.

If sack him does that somehow lead to us improving our striker situation? Maybe some will come out the woodwork once mr Koemean with his harsh words has gone.

I don't think the only problem is the lack of striker.

The midfielders he has bought seem completely incompatible with each other. 3 play basically in the same position and require playmaking midfielders and wingers - of which we don't seem to have any.

I don't think we'd have won on Saturday even if Lukaku had played. He scores goals, but I don't think he would've been the difference between losing 0-3 and winning.
Or any of the strikers we might have replaced him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back