Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many won't believe what Joey Barton said this morning

However I'm quite sure there is a lot of truth in it. We simply didn't have the money to spend on a new striker.

I agree.

I think the expectation was thay we would have seen McCarthy (20mil), Barkley (35mil) and Robles (5 mil) out the door to fund the purchase of a striker. I also suspect mirallas was suppose to go but we only got loan offers.

To me it looks like we spent money on sigy that should have gone on the striker and then once the above went sigy should have come in.

For those that still love Barkley. They need to think that sigy was his replacment and him not going likwly stopped the striker coming in.

We will be midtable , can see us finding something after ten to fifteen games. But yes it's disappointing and the team looks unbalanced

Agree. If you're going to play Klaasen, then stick him in the middle and drop Morgen or Gana. Dont play all 3 and expect Klaasen to play wide left.
Koeman needs to get out of this defensive mindedness. Even though the defence is [Poor language removed] at the mo (wrong players?), it seems that there are 2 many cooks - 4 or 5 defenders and when you throw in Gana & morgen then thats another 2.
If he cant see that, and is unwilling to change, then "doei" Ronnie

Too soon to be questioning him.

Although give it 4 months to see what exactly he wants to achieve with this team he has built because if it clicks in the mean time then we won't be moaning as much

Soo Frank de Boer has lost the lockerroom at Palace, and is game over.

Luckily it's not that bad here, at the moment. Although we may face defeat, four games in a row, aswell.

However my understanding, is that the players, are behind Koeman in Everton.

Soo Frank de Boer has lost the lockerroom at Palace, and is game over.

Luckily it's not that bad here, at the moment. Although we may face defeat, four games in a row, aswell.

However my understanding, is that the players, are behind Koeman in Everton.
Someone said that Joe Royle hated Koeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back