Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People calling for his (oddly shaped) head already?

IMG_0582.jpg

We do have to give the team time to find their feet, agreed, never easy when you make so many wholesale changes as we have seen many times over the years by other clubs. I don't agree that we shouldn't expect the team to have some shots on goal during that period though. That is on Koeman whichever way you look at it. His team selections and his tactics. Let's hope it clicks sooner rather than later.

I haven't seen that many people calling for his head, most just want it sorting out quickly.

It's not just the scores it's the poor performances.

We've had less shots than some players have scored goals!
its not even the fact we've played really good teams - and City and Spuds are really good teams - it's the drivvel in the Europa which has hammered it home - poor negative boring football. We can't create chances against anyone

Not at all fussed about the results really. It's the squad, lack of preparation, genuinely bottom-tier tactics and style of play that out him as a poor manager.
To me though I wouldn't look for improvement yet against the sides that finished above us last season and have further improved. I will wait to see how we do away from home against the teams we finished above as this is where there is the biggest scope for improvement.

its not even the fact we've played really good teams - and City and Spuds are really good teams - it's the drivvel in the Europa which has hammered it home - poor negative boring football. We can't create chances against anyone
Mate you forget we also played away at the champions but then go into mention the Europa league even tho we didn't lose any of the games so far in it.

We have played 4 league games and 3 are against serious top 4 sides, with United up next if course we have had a bad start to the season

What do you think he needs to change ? Does playing 2 ball winning type CMs actually work that well? Maybe he needs to put Klaassen or someone else in CM alongside Schneiderlin or Gana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back