Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think many are mate. I think people are seeing that the bloke is on £6m a year and spent £150m in the Summer and, its not even the performances - its the lack of shape, plan and tactics that are making people ask for much much more from the Manager.

We had the same issue last year, the team struggled to gel and massively struggled to create opportunities. He has addressed that by overloading us with "creative midfielders" but again they're struggling to find a pattern in their play.

It's not unreasonable to wait rather than the frothing mouths chasing him with pitchforks because we're not top of the league with a +50 goal difference

Mate you forget we also played away at the champions but then go into mention the Europa league even tho we didn't lose any of the games so far in it.

We have played 4 league games and 3 are against serious top 4 sides, with United up next if course we have had a bad start to the season

Burnley says hello :drunk:

We have essentially a whole new team in the space of 12 months a significant proportion of which were signed a matter of week ago.

Seriously what did people expect?

Space, time and patience required, Koeman is an excellent manager. Not many teams are going to take points of Spurs or Chelsea this season.

It is not the results of match. I am disappointed with the performances. We have only 1 SOT in these two matches...
We are even poor than the last season of RM. I cant see we give any difficulties to Spurs and Chelsea.
Please, we are not a relegated team...And it is the second season of RK. I still cant find a effective attacking system from him...
How long do we need to wait for improvements? A season or 10 match? If there is still no good signs from him in coming 3 matches , we better sack him ASAP.

It is not the results of match. I am disappointed with the performances. We have only 1 SOT in these two matches...
We are even poor than the last season of RM. I cant see we give any difficulties to Spurs and Chelsea.
Please, we are not a relegated team...And it is the second season of RK. I still cant find a effective attacking system from him...
How long do we need to wait for improvements? A season or 10 match? If there is still no good signs from him in coming 3 matches , we better sack him ASAP.
It's like last season didn't happen. Or that we are in September only of the following season.

And stop abbreviating that SOT stuff rar now.

Bit early to demand sacking him when Martinez got three whole seasons tbh

He needs to shape up though, because we need a (competent) man(ager)

Bobby only got three on the strength of the first season, Mike

If his first season had been anything like the second one, he would have been gone in summer 2015.

It's like last season didn't happen. Or that we are in September only of the following season.

Madness innit brah, we have played some quite excellent footballing teams, Chelsea and Spurs are decades ahead of us in terms of progress, Spurs dont even need Vinny J thats how advanced they are.

We just need to get United out the way and then watch us fly.

we were always going to struggle to assimilate so many new players into a system, and it is rank bad luck to be playing the four best teams in our first five games.
what is more concerning is the recruitment, if Baines gets injured we are seriously holed beneath the water line, and he
's now going to be playing two games a week for the next four months. The striker problems as well, I mean this is obvious stuff. at centre back, one injury to the OAPs and we are seriously stuck and again they are both going to be playing two games a week. at the same time, we now have a million midfielders. it is rank incompetence. the reason for it is I think Walsh is charged not only with bringing in Koeman's guys, but also spotting bargains (in the way Chelsea have made a fortune in playing the market these last few years), and so e couldn't resisit Vlasic when we were desperate for a left sided defender and striker

Madness innit brah, we have played some quite excellent footballing teams, Chelsea and Spurs are decades ahead of us in terms of progress, Spurs dont even need Vinny J thats how advanced they are.

We just need to get United out the way and then watch us fly.
The Geordie rebellion must be squashed.

We must go to war to save GOT for future generations. Are you ready comrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back