Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Williams ffs and he's keeping Jags out, that's 2 x zero = zero.
At least Holgate can run

Holgate has impressed more at RB than CB though if we're being honest

Smacks of "square peg, round hole" to try and force him back into the middle now

Keeping one of Jags/Williams in the middle means you have a good mix of the experience between Jags/Williams/Baines and the youth of Holgate/Kenny/Keane

Pick two from each of those categories IMO

Spurs was their 8th competitive game this season, after about 5 friendlies. That excuse doesn't wash.

We're also not the only team with new players, so all in all it's a pretty flimsy argument.
Everton is the only team that started 7 new players this week. Including the entire front 4. Did anyone else's start that many new players and their entire attacking team lining up for the first time in a game? Against a team many think has the top 11 in the whole league.

Pickford
Keane
Martina
Klaassen
Siggy
Rooney
Sandro

I am not saying to be happy with how we played. I am asking for some perspective!

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-11_14-30-34.webp
    upload_2017-9-11_14-30-34.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 49

It's like last season didn't happen. Or that we are in September only of the following season.

And stop abbreviating that SOT stuff rar now.

It is quite strange...If you can accept a team without teamwork and spirits, why we sack Martinez?
Why do we not give Martinez more half season to give him money to improve the squad?
As I mentioned above, the problem of RK is not in this September. Do you remember the match with Spurs and Chelsea last season?
We are totally defeated and even worse than last season. With this back progress, how can I support this manager?
Or you just accept we are same as swansea or Briton? Then, it is fine for me.

Yep...and Moyes. All after a period of time and assessment before deciding they were gash.

Maybe they understand the game then Chico? Or are you saying Martinez was unfairly booted?

It is quite strange...If you can accept a team without teamwork and spirits, why we sack Martinez?
Why do we not give Martinez more half season to give him money to improve the squad?
As I mentioned above, the problem of RK is not in this September. Do you remember the match with Spurs and Chelsea last season?
We are totally defeated and even worse than last season. With this back progress, how can I support this manager?
Or you just accept we are same as swansea or Briton? Then, it is fine for me.

No need to name names when they reveal themselves at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back