Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Ron owned the bedwetters...
Just to clarify, is it 'bedwetting' to want to watch decent football at home ?
Should Everton play two defensive midfielders at home to Bournemouth ? Even when a goal down ?
Is it bedwetting to want us to play Kenny at right back, as he's one of the brightest young prospects in the league and with Seamus out he could be learning loads ?
Is it bedwetting that out of total desperation our manager is forced to play a striker who he wanted out of the club and treated him awfully ?

Or is it just cool to call Evertonians 'bed wetters ' ??

I am not Koeman's biggest fan by any stretch, but I remember a time when we'd give a manager their due for making the subs that changed the game.

Not sure why folks are dwelling on the team selection. He saw it wasn't working and fixed it. Game won.
Probably because he just seems to get it wrong consistently. Happy we won but he needs to get his head out of his ass pronto or we're going nowhere

Just to clarify, is it 'bedwetting' to want to watch decent football at home ?
Should Everton play two defensive midfielders at home to Bournemouth ? Even when a goal down ?
Is it bedwetting to want us to play Kenny at right back, as he's one of the brightest young prospects in the league and with Seamus out he could be learning loads ?
Is it bedwetting that out of total desperation our manager is forced to play a striker who he wanted out of the club and treated him awfully ?

Or is it just cool to call Evertonians 'bed wetters ' ??
Great post Toast, love it

I actually thought we had a good 1st half Could /should have gone a goal up with Lewin's header.
2nd half first 25 mins not so good & a poor goal conceded.
Koeman makes the changes and we win.
Done what he gets paid to do .
3 points job done , cant see a reason to moan meself.

The three subs should have all started, and Instill don't see Koeman starting Niasse or Kenny next game either, that's where my problems lie. It's as if he sees them as a last resort.

The players he's brought in have been generally poor. No disguising it.

Sigurdsson thus far has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Koeman played his get out of jail card today. We were terrible throughout and won it in five minutes where we came to life. Nowhere near good enough and we simply got lucky.

If he lost today, people would have somewhat rightfully called for him to be sacked, and the fact we rescued it is somewhat papering over the cracks. He needs to stop playing "big names" no matter what and look for balance instead, because we won't get that lucky every week.

He did look far more convincing.
Winds me right up not playing Kenny.
Seamus only got his opportunity to learn on the job cos Hibbert got injured.
No way would Moyes have risked it.
Seamus made his mistakes and we all watched him learn very quickly.
I'm convinced, that if Kenny had a pre season and had started regularly, by the time Seamus is fit, he would genuinely have a fight on his hands to get back in the team and we would have two boss defenders to rotate etc.
Sake.. I'm moaning when we've won.
Kenwright out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back