Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows best, what do we know.

The players know it too.

OUT.

..in his post-match interview he looked flustered to me. I haven't seen that before. I don't think it was a matter of being scared to play football, I think it was more about picking a team and system that is almost ante-football.

Apparently he was shouting at Rooney during the match for not playing further forward. It's simple, Sigurdsson should be playing there.

It's his team though.
Bought, selected, organised and motivated by him.
I'd like to see him spend more time on the golf course - seven days a week should be fine, so that we can employ a proper manager.
It absolutely is, but much of that team are renowned bottlers and have failed to perform for other managers, they're out there on the pitch so have to take a portion of the blame.

It's a good point you make about commentators observations. Ian darke and Trevor Francis have maybe only seen us play about 3 times this season and they pick up on too many no. 10s and no width.

..I got the impression they had read these criticisms in pre-match research. I found the commentary amusing for it's mistakes. Darke called us Liverpool and announced the wedding of somebody called Gordon whilst Francis mentioned Ashley Baines and Zigurdsson on a few occasions. It was at least entertaining.

..I got the impression they had read these criticisms in pre-match research. I found the commentary amusing for it's mistakes. Darke called us Liverpool and announced the wedding of somebody called Gordon whilst Francis mentioned Ashley Baines and Zigurdsson on a few occasions. It was at least entertaining.
That was the best part of the game I thought. Well that an vlasic

How much longer do we have to tolerate such chronic under achievement? His players, his formation, his tactics, his motivation. This is worse than the final months of El Soft lad and let's face it that period was laughable.

..in his post-match interview he looked flustered to me. I haven't seen that before. I don't think it was a matter of being scared to play football, I think it was more about picking a team and system that is almost ante-football.

Apparently he was shouting at Rooney during the match for not playing further forward. It's simple, Sigurdsson should be playing there.

The commentators commented a number of times on the Everton bench screaming at Wayne to stop dropping into midfield. Or full back as it was more often than not.

Wonder when Keane and jags are back if he will take Williams out of the team? Just needs to be sacked at this rate we are going to get tonked at home to Burnley
I think he has to pull him out, he will still be off the bench and get games though purely because we have nobody else. I'm dreading the Burnley game, Dyche is going to have a field day with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back