Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

No different to his usual game for me. How do you work that one out? He was solid enough.
I find myself agreeing with you again Dave, to a degree anyway. Your post is a bit understated by your normal standards and actually sounded quite subdued. Hope you're not feeing under the weather.

But you are right. Yesterday's performance from Ross was no better or worse than he has delivered in 4/5 previous games this season. Solid 7/10 without hitting the heights we all know he can. The first half last week was just one of hose games all players have from time to time. The over reaction from both ourselves and the media was just because Ross is such a high profile player.

We have now seen West Ham, Man Utd and Chelsea drop 6/5 points in the last two games. This gives us a little breathing space and with Bournemouth and Palace up next it gives us even more opportunity to rack up the points. RK will know better than me how to approach these games but I am cinfident he will go for the wins. The great position we have put ourselves in puts us in a great position in ensuring we don't drop to many places when we eventually lose games or have a dip.
Keep winning up to the City game, the the job gets more difficult...but in someways easier as we have good points on the board..

Like many, I don't think the opposition has convinced me about our table position however, how Koeman reacts in game, talks about the team, and has lifted quite a few of the players that were here last season well, that's gotten me excited.

Agreed and also if we're going to beat all the so called lesser teams we can afford to loose a few big games. I don't fear anyone in the league bar City maybe and thats not cause we sit second beneath them right now.

Was hardly a masterstroke taking Barkley off last week. It was absolutely necessary, and Koeman'd have been (rightfully) panned leaving him on when he was playing garbage.
Who said it was a masterstroke? Way Ross been handling last few years it's refreshing to have someone that will manage him properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back