Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were up 2-1, with 11 against 10, and they score.
Somehow i don't see, how it is Koeman's fault.

Poor player performance.

In Koeman's defence, he has made some amazing substitutions. However the players don't look motivated.

Perhaps it's Barkley and Miralles, that are poluting the spirit. Im beginning to hope, we get rid of those two players. No one is above the club, not even a homegrown like Barkley.

Agree, RK has more than a year to recognize, to understand every players and to build his team, but I cannot observe the pattern of the team and some players are not in their comfortable positions in the matches, and I cannot see any improvement in the past few matches. The mistakes offended in the past are repeat and repeat and I think it reaches the time to change this situation right now.

Spot on mate. I can take getting beat or being unlucky and not winning if the performances are there but they are absolutely woeful and at about 60% of what is required.

If he picks 2 defensive midfielders again on Sunday and does not inject something a bit more dynamic into the side (Vlasic, Lookman, Mirallas even) then I am afraid he has lost the plot, such a shame after a decent first season.

Author of his own downfall at present. Fans know it, players know it, we aren't in a crisis as we scraped a win against Bournemouth, but if things don't lift soon we could well be flat as a pancake.

I just think he's trying to cram who he thinks are his best players in to the starting XI regardless of form or team balance.

That's exactly what he's doing mate and it's the type of approach I'd expect from an u11's manager, not someone who is paid 6m a year to produce not just a winning team but a team that is a little pleasing on the eye

Make no mistake, he's failing massively as things stand and I hope someone's had a quiet word in his ear that it's not acceptable

He always has a crap spell during a season.

I can't really see us snapping out of this one.

It might take injuries to some of his favourites to make him accidently pick a winning team.

He always has a crap spell during a season.

I can't really see us snapping out of this one.

It might take injuries to some of his favourites to make him accidently pick a winning team.

RK has been here a full season and a bit. Lets assume that the Europa League is now over - not a biggie to assume because EFC has to win away from home and that rarely happens. Lets assume that CFC knock us out in the League Cup - not a foregone but nearly. The League remains and the 6 million man has no idea what his starting 11 should be.

Things can change rapidly in footie but I reckon that the Koeman Clan will be having to plan what to with their million pay-offs next summer. I don't think they will be too bothered...I can see the press interview now: 'OK.. I tried.. That's football.. The players were afraid of success..Is the cheque in the post?"

This is the sad thing.

The man seems to be just running down his contract now.

The absolute worst thing that can happen to him is also the best thing that can happen to him.

He is fired.....and walks away with millions of quid :hayee:

The ultimate in win/win situations :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back