Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should never have signed Rooney, end of.

With him being the big name + big wage player, Koeman will probably not be given much choice but to have him on the teamsheet each week - apparently not having him there against Sunderland caused problems (If media idiots are to be believed)

If anything, it's Koeman that needs to man up, and tell Rooney to either keep up front, or get dropped (And stand up to the board if there is pressure from them). Instead we seem to choosing the squad around Rooney, and it's not working

Actually Rooney's performance was not bad in every matches, many other players are underperform than him.

The poor performance of our team is come from the formation, the selection of the players (very important), the possession, all these reasons are come from the RK's decisions, end of.

22008294_981280438702689_4005253500063036205_n.jpg

As much as I personally wouldn’t sack him right now, you have to think that a big club, like we pretend to be, would at the very least be considering it at the moment.

Bayern jibbed off their world famous successful boss after a not too dissimilar run of form to us. In fact better than us.

Would Chelsea wait like we are? Would other supposed big teams? I don’t think so.

I understand the contradiction I’m making as I wouldn’t sack him. Yet. But there are definitely certain other successful clubs that would.

As much as I personally wouldn’t sack him right now, you have to think that a big club, like we pretend to be, would at the very least be considering it at the moment.

Bayern jibbed off their world famous successful boss after a not too dissimilar run of form to us. In fact better than us.

Would Chelsea wait like we are? Would other supposed big teams? I don’t think so.

I understand the contradiction I’m making as I wouldn’t sack him. Yet. But there are definitely certain other successful clubs that would.
This is pretty much where I'm at! Burnley game needs to be a convincing win with a change of personnel and system to me not wanting him gone

Think burnley game should be the last straw, and not just the result, needs to be a huge improvement in performance if not get rid while there's still time to make something of this season

Made the mistake of waiting to long with Martinez and its eerily similar to back then how we're going at the minute

We're not a big club nor are we successful you and I know this board is a joke. Koemans job is safe if martinez was safe for god knows how long then koemans is triple that lol

Think burnley game should be the last straw, and not just the result, needs to be a huge improvement in performance if not get rid while there's still time to make something of this season

Made the mistake of waiting to long with Martinez and its eerily similar to back then how we're going at the minute

Like I've said it's not upto us fans is this incompetent board he's not going anyway not till atleast the end of the season.

I would be me forgiving if I could see a pattern of play developing but shoehorning players in one position having no balance or pace in the side till he makes his customary subs.the big question is do we stick or twist with him I'm not sure we have the vision or ambition on the board to make a clear decision either way .

It is all a bit of a mess. For me the line-ups he is consistently picking are negative and giving the opposition little to be fearful of in terms of pace and movement.

However, the few dynamic players we have like Lookman, Kev, Vlasic, DCL have had some good Cameo's but have also struggled in other games. We don't have anyone playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back