Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of sacking him already is embarrassing. The man needs time, he's practically bought a whole new team. Once our players bed in and he gets the right 11, we'll be class.
No, we really aren't.

You've been fooled mate.

Koeman is bang average, and allow some of our key players to leave - replacing them with utter frauds.

Nothing about our football so far suggests we are going to come good. This is the most boring I've ever, ever seen us.

I've said before koeman tactic is draining away every ounce of confidence left in the players. It's an extremely difficult setup to play without some world class players in a few key position.

To make it worst, koeman has no intention of changing it after more than 10 games of utter horror show.

10 more games of similar setup and this season will be as good as gone.

ps I still think he will come good, as soon as we stop playing three forwards and 3 midfielders then putting them in defense for 90% of the game.

Problem with them type they are off like a shot when something better comes along. Need someone to make us better now then go and poach one of these youngsters.

I dunno, if you give them the tools and the backing they need then from what I can tell they stick around for a while. If they're youngish then they've got a long managerial career ahead of them and are more interested at this stage in being able to implement plans than they are in following glitz and glamour.

I'd be braced for disappointment if I was you lads. I still can't see him getting the bullet until after Christmas at the earliest and even then it can be postponed by a couple of wins were we've dragged ourselves over the line. If your expecting a quick reaction from the people who run this club your going to be very disappointed.

I'd be braced for disappointment if I was you lads. I still can't see him getting the bullet until after Christmas at the earliest and even then it can be postponed by a couple of wins were we've dragged ourselves over the line. If your expecting a quick reaction from the people who run this club your going to be very disappointed.

We had a fan protest at GP for the last manager and he was shot shortly after that game. Don,t underestimate the impact of the fan base - nothing destroys your brand quicker than a customer base who gives up on it,s product and then advertises it across global and national media.

We had a fan protest at GP for the last manager and he was shot shortly after that game. Don,t underestimate the impact of the fan base nothing destroys your brand quicker than a customer base who gives up on it,s product.

I remember when you used to pretend to go to KEIOC and Blue Union meetings Crabbs and pooped the bed when called out on it.

"We". Lol.

Koeman came out at the start of the season and said 7th is acceptable and aiming for the champions league is ridiculous... why should any of the players get motivated to achieve anything higher than that?
Because they should have professional pride and at least play for their wages if they can't bring themselves to play for the fans or the club. Let's not lose sight of the fact that our players have been a total disgrace, by all means give Koeman the stick he derserves but those cowards don't derserve a pass. The only people on the pitch playing with passion right now are our younger players (plus Niasse and Pickford).

Well Moshiri and co aren't doing their job if they are not monitoring this,

we havent played well in one game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back