Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im suprised.
It's not that we wouldnt have quality. But it seems something is not clicking between Mr. Oranje and our players.

Does he need more time...maybe....but obviously now that Moshiri is pulling the strings we wont be so patient....I would assume

Not convinced in Koeman's narrative around confidence.

We were playing Apollon Limassol, and Koeman is saying on the back of two wins - the issue was we lacked confidence to get the result?

The team wasn't prepared for the season (board/whoever handles transfers), and are being fundamentally setup to fail (Koeman).

Aye, an ambitious Prem club with financial backing lacking confidence at home against a team from Cyprus...it truly boggles the mind. For me the buck stops with the manager...I see no signs this is gonna get better.

Not having a go mate but out of the thousands of managers since Kendall, how many have had your scenario happen? Ferguson, sure. Anyone else?

It's FAR more likely that no matter how much time you give a manager they won't turn things around.

The one you mention, just happens to have been the most successful, by a country mile, so what are you saying

Last season it looked on the pitch like he wanted us to be a pressing side but we just didn't have the personnel. He also alluded to this in interviews. He seems to have brought in players who are more adept at pressing but I've yet to see us implement a successful pressing game. This is the most confusing thing about this season for me.

Nah going to go walk in the Lakes, not check the result till I get home half cut, that should soften the blow.
Nice the lakes this time of the year with all the trees changing colour - kentmere valley south of Kendal is fantastic if I was well I would do something like that as it's my 40 th wedding anniversary on Saturday - a weekend away is more inviting than watching turgid football if I was fit that's what I would Do it destroys you watching that last night all that money wasted 3 no 10s and two defensive midfielders then RK takes off our most effective defensive midfielder then we end up with 3 no 10s back on tbh if we had scraped a 2-1 win it was only papering over large cracks!

Hello Blues, this is my first post, I have just signed up to gauge reaction to our latest disappointment.

Where has it all gone wrong and how do we rectify it? Is Koeman on thin ice with supporters or do you all think he needs more time?

That's just a quick thought and now I shall go and read some of your views in the back pages. Thanks for your time.

Koeman out

Koeman out

Honestly, this is the most boring uninspired managerial acquisition in our history, at least Mike Walker, Roberto Martinez and others were a gamble and it was in a way exciting.

Not this guy. Dutch Moyes. All of you dreaming of big things, I hope you enjoy 6/7th for the next decade.

Crap.

Some good posts from the first couple of pages of this thread.

Nice the lakes this time of the year with all the trees changing colour - kentmere valley south of Kendal is fantastic if I was well I would do something like that as it's my 40 th wedding anniversary on Saturday - a weekend away is more inviting than watching turgid football if I was fit that's what I would Do it destroys you watching that last night all that money wasted 3 no 10s and two defensive midfielders then RK takes off our most effective defensive midfielder then we end up with 3 no 10s back on tbh if we had scraped a 2-1 win it was only papering over large cracks!

Triple agreement there Joey :

The Lakes is glorious at this time of year.

Kentmare Valley is stunning, especially down by the River Kent.

Koeman is a clueless turd of a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back