Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his conference today:

“You can lose against Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd but we’ve played ten more games and we’ve lost only one of those ten. You look at that as a positive. It’s not all so negative.

Mate, you were brought in and paid 6 million quid to do better than just accepting that it is OK for us to lose to Chelsea, Spurs, and Utd. Don't think bragging about securing draws against the likes of Limassol and Ruzembok is going to placate Evertonians and have us showering praise on your moonfaced gob.

That's something we (as fans) can think, but surely the manager shouldn't be making these sorts of comments...

I don't think many people do :eek:

Could be he went for an experienced player (he loves them) to replace stones.

But he was pictured at the Malaga game, so he defo scouted Sandro, yet that doesnt fit your agenda!!!

Koemans not a Moyes, hes not a Martinez, hes had a DoF at every club hes been at, he does the training, he goes home, he does the matches, he goes home, not a single player we signed is down to Koeman, they ALL belong to Steve Walsh, FACHT.

But he was pictured at the Malaga game, so he defo scouted Sandro, yet that doesnt fit your agenda!!!

Koemans not a Moyes, hes not a Martinez, hes had a DoF at every club hes been at, he does the training, he goes home, he does the matches, he goes home, not a single player we signed is down to Koeman, they ALL belong to Steve Walsh, FACHT.

Cant tell if youre playing the class dunce or youre serious...

Are you wearing a hat?

Any proof to that cos I thought Rooney was a kenwright spitting a dummy out signing -once a blue always a blue like

He lost me when he brought Klassan on last night.

It has got to the stage where I actually think that, because Davies (whom he stuck on the left) cut inside and fired in a blistering shot that was tipped over, Koeman decided he was coming off. How dare he disobey the clear instructions to pass aimlessly sidewards.

How he could not see that we needed width and pace in EVERY game since Ruzomberok is beyond me.

I felt sorry for Kenny last night, he had literally no-one to pass to. I felt for Sandro last night. I think there is a player in there. In this system who could prosper?

Rooney is a major problem, he just gets in everyones way. He and Sigurdsson cannot play in the same side.

For Koeman to say Rooney, Sig and Klassan to play in the same side is like Moyes saying Nuno Valente, Gary Naysmith and Leighton Baines can play in the same side.

I look at him, singling out the players and blaming them, when he is the one telling them what to do. Do you honestly think 2 highly-experienced players like Rooney and Sigurdsson would not between themselves decide that they are occupying the same positions.

I don't think a Giroud or even a Lewandowski would make a difference in this setup. If we give Koeman the season we won't score 40 league goals and will finish 12-16th. He HAS to go, and go after Burnley.

He lost me when he brought Klassan on last night.

It has got to the stage where I actually think that, because Davies (whom he stuck on the left) cut inside and fired in a blistering shot that was tipped over, Koeman decided he was coming off. How dare he disobey the clear instructions to pass aimlessly sidewards.

How he could not see that we needed width and pace in EVERY game since Ruzomberok is beyond me.

I felt sorry for Kenny last night, he had literally no-one to pass to. I felt for Sandro last night. I think there is a player in there. In this system who could prosper.

Rooney is a major problem, he just gets in everyones way. He and Sigurdsson cannot play in the same side.

For Koeman to say Rooney, Sig and Klassan to play in the same side is like Moyes saying Nuno Valente, Gary Naysmith and Leighton Baines can play in the same side.

I look at him, singling out the players and blaming them, when he is the one telling them what to do. Do you honestly think 2 highly-experienced players like Rooney and Sigurdsson would not between themselves decide that they are occupying the same positions.

I don't think a Giroud or even a Lewandowski would make a difference in this setup. If we give Koeman the season we won't score 40 league goals and will finish 12-16th. He HAS to go, and go after Burnley.

What if we win 5-0 mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back