Not open for further replies.
Stop playing Sandro he is average Championship player

Play 1 of Rooney or Sig

Play Lookman

Ship Klassen

Stop being hard headed and reactive

Or else leave

I hope Koeman turns it round.

We all do mate i hope, failing that though i hope we act quickly if it looks evident he won't do so.

If we have a repeat of the Martniez 18 months when the writing looked on the wall - then it will set the club back yet again for whoever follows through the door.

Failing that if Ancelotti/Tuchel said yes I'd bin Koeman right now faster than the speed of light

Stop playing Sandro he is average Championship player

Play 1 of Rooney or Sig

Play Lookman

Ship Klassen

Stop being hard headed and reactive

Or else leave
People on here was saying Sandro's release clause had saved us over £20m before he'd even kicked a ball for us lol

Its a good job we dont sign loads of players from massive euro clubs, the way our fans dismiss them, we would be the laughing stock of Europe....and not just England.

We all do mate i hope, failing that though i hope we act quickly if it looks evident he won't do so.

If we have a repeat of the Martniez 18 months when the writing looked on the wall - then it will set the club back yet again for whoever follows through the door.

Failing that if Ancelotti/Tuchel said yes I'd bin Koeman right now faster than the speed of light

There's none of our next 7 or 8 games which I think we should be losing. So he better not lose any.

Maybe my expectations are too high. But the hardest league game we have in the next 2 months is Arsenal at GP. And no offence but that's a game we should win. I'm fed up hearing excuses. Go on a run and stop trying to talk us down.

Because sacking Koeman right now and bringing in Unsworth, a man with zero practical knowledge of management in anything even close to the premier league could ultimately lead relegation. Let's leave fantasy alone here, under Koeman the worst we'll get is lower mid table and while that's clearly unacceptable it's better then taking the risk of possible relegation under Unsworth!

Some blues it seems would rather live in fantasy world and fool themselves into believing that Rhino will change things and deliver results that simply won't happen. I'm happy to see Koeman go but only if we have somebody better who is guaranteed to deliver improved results. Everyone needs to stop pretending this will happen under Unsworth based managing a youth side and one single throwaway game vs Norwich two seasons ago! I'd love Rhino to be our boss some day but your all living in a 'kin dream world if you think he's ready for it right now.
This is all opinion. In my opinion we've got a decent squad of players that no decent coach could get relegated. Unsworth is a very good coach in my opinion and with the experience of Joe Royle to help him out will get a team playing good attacking winning football. Is he good enough to manage us long term I don't know but I do know we're going nowhere with Koeman and I'd like to see him given a chance as a caretaker. The alternative is doing nothing in the league, getting knocked out of the Europa and drifting in my opinion.

a team as well drilled as burnley, who have already had great results away at spurs, Chelsea and the RS are going to test us and koeman like never before tomorrow.

I obv want a good Everton performance and win. but ive been thinking things will change, and the team will gel for the last 3 weeks now and if anything we have gotten worse.

I'd take a 1 all solid display.

but fear we could be on the end of another shocker.

a team as well drilled as burnley, who have already had great results away at spurs, Chelsea and the RS are going to test us and koeman like never before tomorrow.

I obv want a good Everton performance and win. but ive been thinking things will change, and the team will gel for the last 3 weeks now and if anything we have gotten worse.

I'd take a 1 all solid display.

but fear we could be on the end of another shocker.

A defeat would not be a shock.

We just drew at home to a team from Cyprus with 10 men.

That result should have seen the riot act read to Koeman. Simply not good enough.

Sounds like a man that knows he is in deep poop emoji

Or a man whom knows that the absolute worst thing that can happen to him is an early sacking and walking away with millions of quid.

That is the kind of fairy tale situation our rank average manager finds himself in.

And that is why the tone of the interview is so smug and hubristic :pint2:

He has zero interest in staying here beyond the end of next season at the latest anyway so no wonder he says he is "not losing any sleep" over the current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back