Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad needs ripping up and starting again. Bit of a blow as we've just done it.
I don't think the best manager in the world gets this squad anywhere near the top 6.
It's so completely unbalanced. Let's say Koeman goes, the next manager is going to look at that team and think "holy hell that is a rebuilding job".

I struggle to think of any manager that would do a worse job at the moment, You could give the job to a trained monkey and he’d get the same performances (if not better) from this set of players.

It probably doesn’t help that he has a very slappable face either, I hate him much much more than I ever did Martinez, that’s going some.

It's so completely unbalanced. Let's say Koeman goes, the next manager is going to look at that team and think "holy hell that is a rebuilding job".

He'd be thinking, right I need 2 strikers, 2 defenders, a box to box midfielder and some quality out wide.
And would have a huge list of dross that needs shifting.

He'd be thinking, right I need 2 strikers, 2 defenders, a box to box midfielder and some quality out wide.
And would have a huge list of dross that needs shifting.

Make no mistake though Macca there is enough quality in this squad to walk into 7th place, let alone get by.

Unfortunately we have a manager unable/unwilling to utilise it properly and continues to make the same mistakes game after game after game.

I'm not even bothered about competing with the top 6 now. I just want to see us as a Premier League quality team that actually competes in games. We're in danger of doing a Villa here.

All i want to see is a team playing with some fight and spirit.This team is beaten before kick off at the moment.Apparently Bill Kenwright doesn't like Koeman.While Moshiri probably won't want to lose face by sacking him.I honestly think David Unsworth and Joe Royle couldn't do any worse right now.My feelings as of now is to consider the Koeman reign a right off and then reassess the situation and readdress things next summer.Hopefully that would be done with our premiership safety intact.Were circling the drain with Koeman right now imo.

Make no mistake though Macca there is enough quality in this squad to walk into 7th place, let alone get by.

Unfortunately we have a manager unable/unwilling to utilise it properly and continues to make the same mistakes game after game after game.

Honestly not sure anymore. The front players are genuinely poor in comparison to virtually any other side, and Williams is turning into a complete liability in defence.
That's one bad combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back