Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly not sure anymore. The front players are genuinely poor in comparison to virtually any other side, and Williams is turning into a complete liability in defence.
That's one bad combination.

Williams just loves one howler a game unfortunately and Jags has got one in him too. Williams is out of form though so don't play him. Play CL up top with Gylfi just behind him or Rooney just behind him and this will bring others into Play, play with some natural wingers and give us width and in turn support for the full backs.

Glaringly obvious things that would improve us tenfold imo Macca but he just persists with the same crap

Make no mistake though Macca there is enough quality in this squad to walk into 7th place, let alone get by.

Unfortunately we have a manager unable/unwilling to utilise it properly and continues to make the same mistakes game after game after game.

I don't agree. We're light upfront - all the other Premier league teams know this and will find it easy to defend against us. Backed up with a defence that has Williams and Martina in is asking for trouble.

All i want to see is a team playing with some fight and spirit.This team is beaten before kick off at the moment.Apparently Bill Kenwright doesn't like Koeman.While Moshiri probably won't want to lose face by sacking him.I honestly think David Unsworth and Joe Royle couldn't do any worse right now.My feelings as of now is to consider the Koeman reign a right off and then reassess the situation and readdress things next summer.Hopefully that would be done with our premiership safety intact.Were circling the drain with Koeman right now imo.
Where you heard kenwright don't like koeman mate ?

I don't agree. We're light upfront - all the other Premier league teams know this and will find it easy to defend against us. Backed up with a defence that has Williams and Martina in is asking for trouble.

Deffo light up front but there's enough there to find a winning formula to get us through and not be struggling so much. In my following post I mentioned why Williams and Cuco shouldn't be playing and because he does play them then yes he's asking for trouble

Square pegs for round holes with players out of form is an absolute disaster

His decisions are baffling at the very least. Goes on about Williams awful mistake in midweek, then plays him the full 90 here. Why do we need Williams and Martina in the eleven? Kenny is available, Holgate can play centre back alongside Keane is Martina must play.

Anyway, wouldn't surprise me if his heart isn't in it anymore [Koeman] and is being half-arsed in his approach, knowing a sacking will net him about 10 million. Not bad work if you can get it hey?

Deffo light up front but there's enough there to find a winning formula to get us through and not be struggling so much. In my following post I mentioned why Williams and Cuco shouldn't be playing and because he does play them then yes he's asking for trouble

Square pegs for round holes with players out of form is an absolute disaster

I think Holgate at CB would be even worse tbh.
But yeah Gylfi behind DCL or Niasse and 2 genuine wide players, Davies next to Gueye in midfield. That would give us our best shot of 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back