Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nowhere near that bad mate.

Barring a top class striker and a left back, our squad, when everyone's fit, has a reasonable balance to it. The lack of balance we're seeing in games is totally different to a lack of balance in the squad.
I also think Koeman was a tit to loan out Connolly who was Baines's only competition in the squad.

Read an article about him years ago whilst he was in his 2nd season at Mainz i think, and loved his ideas about the game, he's innovative and a very modern manager mate, wanted him here before we got Martinez and he went to Dortmund

Plays a high energy game - pressing, Likes to play attacking footy, good organizer of a defence, plays kids and trusts them, doesn't stand for any [Poor language removed] from the board - hence calling out Dortmuind after broken promises, improves players he works with

Nagelsman is basicallty Tuchel after his first season at Mainz level - could go on could struggle more of a gamble, Jardim - part of me thinks he got amazingly lucky at the quality of players Monaco recruited and so many of the younger ones becoming world class effectively

How do you feel about tuchel and nagelsmann defensively?

7th!? Are you kidding? We should be focusing on the club's around us at the moment. We are getting well beaten by Burnley at home. We are never getting anywhere near 7th with this clown in charge. People need to get real, our performances are dire. 7th!

I was citing 7th in context with the discussion.

I also think Koeman was a tit to loan out Connolly who was Baines's only competition in the squad.

He probably thought he was getting someone else in so didn't need Connolly, but, if it was me, I wouldn't send youngsters out on loan until I knew for sure I had reasonable cover in the squad

Here we go:
Steak Bakes
Chicken Bakes
Chicken Katsu wraps
That toffee custard doughnut with more calories in it than you need for a week.
Yum yum although I think they’re partly unnecessary.
The £2 sausage bap and a coffee breakfast deal.

And last but not least.

The mighty Festive Bake.

Mike's, very cunningly, got you miles off-topic and is probably reporting you for it as I type.

Here we go:
Steak Bakes
Chicken Bakes
Chicken Katsu wraps
That toffee custard doughnut with more calories in it than you need for a week.
Yum yum although I think they’re partly unnecessary.
The £2 sausage bap and a coffee breakfast deal.

And last but not least.

The mighty Festive Bake.
And @Mikeonlythebestwilldo - Let's not stray off topic eh fellas ??

I don't know mate lose to Brighton and well most will turn on him me thinks (the koeman crew)

Could well be right mate, lose to Brighton and Koeman may not be able to come back from the fume that would commence. Saying that though, even if he ended up with the majority of fans calling for his head, I just can't see the board sacking him before December, especially with the wad of cash we've just spent.

He isn't trying to get sacked, lids.

It'll be a massive blot on his career, especially after he rebuilt it following the Valencia debacle.

He just looks devoid of ideas at the moment, though...

Could well be right mate, lose to Brighton and Koeman may not be able to come back from the fume that would commence. Saying that though, even if he ended up with the majority of fans calling for his head, I just can't see the board sacking him before December.

Exactly mate. Martinez got to long without getting sacked koemans job is safe plus moshri hired him so he's going to look a bit of a fool when he Fires him

It's nowhere near that bad mate.

Barring a top class striker and a left back, our squad, when everyone's fit, has a reasonable balance to it. The lack of balance we're seeing in games is totally different to a lack of balance in the squad.
There is no balance in the squad. We are watching ten outfield players wandering around aimlessly. It doesn't seem to matter who those ten players are, which rather suggests that the manager is clueless and has bought badly.
Just two of the reasons why he should be sacked immediately.
More reasons can be supplied on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back