Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all started Vs Norwich, but people didn't mind as its only the league cup. 3 awful performances on the bounce! City up next after international break, which we could easily lose, which then puts more pressure to win the so called easy games

Didn't understand the substitutes tonight,i get mirallas coming on but should have took cleverley off and the mori one baffled me unless Oviedo was carrying a knock.

If we Evertonians had been as impatient and as petulant in the early 1980s as we are today, Howard Kendall would have been shown the door before he could win anything at all. We didn't once finish in the top 6 during Kendall's first three seasons as manager.

Rebuilding squads takes time. It took Martinez several years to turn us into a bottom half side; it could take Ronald even longer than that to make us great again. We will get there eventually, though. Our new manager is a proven winner.

Keep the faith.

I didn't. Especially after that pathetic window. I do expect the much vaunted 'honesty upgrade' though.

I actually feel sorry for him that he has to try and make players like Cleverley, Oviedo and so on actually be good. It's basically impossible.

And they were 2 of our better players tonight.

I actually feel sorry for him that he has to try and make players like Cleverley, Oviedo and so on actually be good. It's basically impossible.

And they were 2 of our better players tonight.
Oviedo is a good LB and Cleverley is more than a match talent wise for someone like Steven Davis who Koeman relied on at Southampton. These are players that anyone should be able to adapt into a new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back