Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and ordinary people look down on Everton. Before we played Bounsmouth, sitting at 2nd in the league, they said let's see how we did when we play the like in Citch. It does not take long before we drop points and they said there you go, this is the real Everton. Whenever we have hope we were let down but we got to trust Koeman, it will take times for him to build his team providing Moshiri backs him with cash.

Bolasie last night when he set up Gueye: he cut in and had it on his right foot and should have slotted it himself. That's the reason why he has an appalling goal scoring record.

You were right on this. Bolasie should have gone for goal himself. Our players were too indirect whenever building up an attack, crossing the ball or even going for a shot.

You were right on this. Bolasie should have gone for goal himself. Our players were too indirect whenever building up an attack, crossing the ball or even going for a shot.
No bottle to take a shot on. Koeman calls the front three 'strikers'. Someone should tell Bolasie that means...erm...striking.

Honestly, some of you really, really hate Everton, you crave defeat, you long for things to go wrong so you can claim some kind of victory, I do not understand it personally, have some of you considered just supporting another team?

Cos I dont think Everton is for some of you.
You're the most frustrating poster in this forum.

Reason you ask?

In some threads I completely agree with your every word, in other threads I would have to say I disagree with the majority of your chat.

You're the most frustrating poster in this forum.

Reason you ask?

In some threads I completely agree with your every word, in other threads I would have to say I disagree with the majority of your chat.

Thats cos sometimes Ian, its just game, sometimes, like the post above, it comes from my heart, sometimes it comes from my head, my heart loves Everton, my head loves the game.

Honestly, some of you really, really hate Everton, you crave defeat, you long for things to go wrong so you can claim some kind of victory, I do not understand it personally, have some of you considered just supporting another team?

Cos I dont think Everton is for some of you.
In all fairness your spot on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back