Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesnt play a playmaker just what is Ross Barkley meant to be doing?

From what I can see he normally plays a playmaker at Left Wing, I assume he thought with us having Barkley he would change his tactics to fit Barkley into the side at number 10, rather than playing his normal style which appears to be a "striker" at number 10 and a left wing playmaker.

Im pretty sure he will rectify that issue if not in January then the Summer.
Barkley is doing his best, but I don't think he's ever going to be the one to knit everything together. Also, the pursuit of Sissoko has me wondering if he's even a part of Koeman's long-term plans.

Barry does a decent job of it at times. He's a bit too conservative with his passing though, and obviously being old as dirt is a bit of a mark against his future prospects.

Anyone slating a manager after 7 games , especially after what was going on with bobby there ... needs to get a grip. He needs at least 4 windows to get a squad he can really call his own.

Anyone slating a manager after 7 games , especially after what was going on with bobby there ... needs to get a grip. He needs at least 4 windows to get a squad he can really call his own.
There's only one boss at Goodison, and that's the supporters, we'll be there when Bill,Mosh & Koeman are well gone, If I don't like what
he's doing, he'll be getting loads from me.

There's only one boss at Goodison, and that's the supporters, we'll be there when Bill,Mosh & Koeman are well gone, If I don't like what
he's doing, he'll be getting loads from me.

You go to support the team though?

As it stands, seven games in, we're 5th - having had our best start in 38 years.

Genuinely, what do people expect!?

You go to support the team though?

As it stands, seven games in, we're 5th - having had our best start in 38 years.

Genuinely, what do people expect!?

Us to do a bit more than win four of the easiest games of the season and not go out so early in the League Cup to a championship side at home?

But OK, you bury your head in the sand.

route-one.png

Us to do a bit more than win four of the easiest games of the season and not go out so early in the League Cup to a championship side at home?

But OK, you bury your head in the sand.

route-one.png

So premiership games are easy are they and we should win against appaent lesser teams? Did you see United drew at home with Stoke yesterday? Did you see that Leicester won the league last season? Did you know that the premier league is by far and away one of the most competitive leagues out there?

If the answer to all of these questions is "no" then that explains a lot about your post.

Maybe you should wake up and stop expecting Everton to steam roller all before them, then your expectations may be where they really should be instead of away with the fairies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back