Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie howe. That is all. Koeman was a decent appointment but Eddie is the best coach in this division. And a blue. We missed the boat. He'll be bigger than us soon.

he would never accept our fullbacks and centre halfs just launching it. In all seriousness their performance against us a couple of weeks ago as good as I've seen

We shall see mate x

obama-drinking-guiness-thumbs-up-e1359564382968.jpg

We showed a lot of grit and a lot of defiance with that performance.We didn't deserve to win the game but we didn't deserve to lose it either.I think it's something like only 6 league goals we have conceded so far.Koeman has only been here a couple of months.It will be 2 years before he has assembled a squad that is of his own making so taking all that into account.Those stats and the shift we put in yesterday was very impressive.Our attacking play still needs work but that will come in due course.The main focus for now is making sure we are a tough and resilient team to play against.And we are becoming exactly that.

First blot on his copy book yesterday that performance and i hope that wasn't indicative of performances to come against the sky 6. Thought he had a good record at Southampton what's happened.

I know City are a great side but at least try and win you know.

Catch them on a day when they're not at the races or their minds are elsewhere as today and some teams outside the elite WILL get all three points.

You don't get them by hiding behind the couch though, that's for sure. You have to be brave.
Kind of contradicted yourself with the top bit and Celtic. Celtic drew with them at home, they're a different beast at the etihad. They're a fantastic team, if I'm honest that's the first time I've watched city under pep and the way they played really impressed me, very reminiscent of barca already. Lacked cutting edge up top which was quite unlike them as they're usually lethal in front of goal.

We were lucky yesterday but a point there is a good point imo. Their home record in the league for the last few years is impressive, sure the commentator on my stream said something like only two teams have beaten them at home in 30 odd home games. Us being one of them.

Pfffft.

City are as good as any side let them to play. Stand off and they'll do exactly what they did today: take control and create lots of chances. On front them as equals like Celtic and Spurs did and you can make it a contest.

You don't even know that we started the game with pressing tactics but Koeman seen that City were well onto how to exploit the space so he changed tactics straight away and got us a point, he nearly won it, Martinez would of been 3-0 down and still standing there with that utterly confused look on his face, you've proven that you know bugger all about football

It's only the same few posters on auto repeat unleashing their anger. The majority acknowledge it was a good solid point at a ground where City will probably win 15-16 of their 19 home PL games this season.

Let them fume, enjoy your Sunday.

You're missing the point Ian, nobody is unhappy with a point, but to deny the fact we were extremely lucky and were actually very poor as an attacking force, is being blinkered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back