Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, did we not take the lead.

Missed that part

Yeah thanks once again to individual brilliance, wow. 2 people on that pitch spared our blushes yesterday Stek and Lukaku. Williams did what he does not normally form 90 minutes though.

I'm telling you everyone of you on here would have slated the hell out of Moyes or a Pulis team for playing like that, denial is not good for the soul.

This is impossible, some of you need to take off the blue tints and take a reality check. That performance yesterday was not good enough for where we are aiming to finish, that's it in a nutshell, we surrendered minute 1.

Depends where you think we're ( realistically ) aiming to finish this season. If people are expecting us to be pushing for top four then I'd agree with you, but realistically, while Koeman is changing things, our aim this season is top eight.

Anything else at the moment would involve wearing those blue-tinted specs you referred to

If we had held onto the lead for another 10 minutes, City would have become increasingly desperate and started taking more risks, which would have opened the game for us and given us the chance of making it 2-0. Even towards the end, we had a few situations in their half where, if we pick the right pass or make the right decision, then they were in trouble. There was one time when Bolasie tried some silly trick and we lost possession in a potentially threatening position. All ifs and buts, but if they come off and we go on to win, then it would have been hailed as a tactical masterclass.

Depends where you think we're ( realistically ) aiming to finish this season. If people are expecting us to be pushing for top four then I'd agree with you, but realistically, while Koeman is changing things, our aim this season is top eight.

Anything else at the moment would involve wearing those blue-tinted specs you referred to

Personally would never ever want my team to set up and play like that, regardless of opposition. We surrendered 1st minute and that is not good enough.

Anyone happy with that performance, not result because that was a good point, is lying to themselves, anti-football.

Yeah thanks once again to individual brilliance, wow. 2 people on that pitch spared our blushes yesterday Stek and Lukaku. Williams did what he does not normally form 90 minutes though.

So, you didnt want us to go toe to toe with them, you aren't happy that we soaked up the pressure and hit them on the counter, you're calling evertonians Pullis fans even though people like Mourinho do exactly the same in certain games.

What did you want out of yesterday?? Did you want the final whistle stats to look a little bit better but we got beat. Because points matter pal, it's a points business

So, you didnt want us to go toe to toe with them, you aren't happy that we soaked up the pressure and hit them on the counter, you're calling evertonians Pullis fans even though people like Mourinho do exactly the same in certain games.

What did you want out of yesterday?? Did you want the final whistle stats to look a little bit better but we got beat. Because points matter pal, it's a points business

are you even reading the thread like. I've answered this a thousand times.

People happy with parking the bus minute 1 I despair. NSNO lol.

Personally would never ever want my team to set up and play like that, regardless of opposition. We surrendered 1st minute and that is not good enough.

Anyone happy with that performance, not result because that was a good point, is lying to themselves, anti-football.
That's why you will never be a football manager - it's a results game and employ tactics to suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back