Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon @Blue Cheese is sitting there now watching the 4-0 at Anfield saying to himself "This is how you play football".

Is this what you have reduced yourself to mout, shame. Alas no, we got beat and that's never a good thing. We could look at Martinez beating and drawing City with attacking football also if that's the way you want to play, and he was an utter clown. Koeman eh, master tactician.

Is this what you have reduced yourself to mout, shame. Alas no, we got beat and that's never a good thing. We could look at Martinez beating and drawing City with attacking football also if that's the way you want to play, and he was an utter clown. Koeman eh, master tactician.

Watch out mate, Stevie G is about to slot his hattrick goal, you dont wanna miss that.

NSNO

- We went in the lead first.
- City were restricted to long shots, two penalty opportunities and a header resulting in a goal. All other chances weren't substantial.
- Pep bringing on Kompany on at the end is very telling. Either way, if he's there to go upfront that's a 'long ball tactic'. If he's there defensively, he's solidifying a draw.

It's perspective. Yes okay on watching City looked like they were the ones who should have won the game. But who was really closer to winning? Us. Why? Because we took the lead. What does taking the lead mean? You're ahead of the other team for the 3 points. City were 'close' to taking the lead many times. Can they say they were in the lead in the 90 mins? Nope. We did what City couldn't do.

Martinez didnt beat City in the league in his time here.

I'd like to report a few above calling me a kopite because they don't agree with me. Hahahaha what forums are for, if we all agreed it would be a dull place.

Thanks for the entertainment though, it's more than i got to watch yesterday.

Well you did answer my post, but dismissed the part about what you wanted out of yesterday.

Probably would have taken less time as well, then you could have continued the debate with others like

I said in the match preview yesterday I thought we would get dry bummed. It's the way we lay down and had our tummy tickled that rancour's with me.

Are we still having to deal with the myth that Blerto played attacking football, particularly in his last two seasons?. Passing it about the back for five minutes then having Howard launch it isn't attacking football lads.

I'm getting dry bummed in here haha.

My final words, happy with the point, hope the performance was a one off. That's it now because I'm just repeating myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back