Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave mate they weren't fit enough last season with the old regime to keep up remember West Ham game I was there 2-0 up at home and lose 3-2 in the last 15 minutes tells you all don't it
Fit enough? Last week there was stats published showing that this Everton team this season put less effort in than the Everton team we played last season.

So much for the 'they weren't fit' argument.

I never said it wasn't a choice and there's no point in guessing what might have happened last season.

Depending on what form we're in, and what form Arsenal and Tottenham are in, I can see us going there and parking the bus too, by choice.

Until the whole team is fitter and able to press the ball for 90 minutes it's a choice I'm relatively happy with.

Unacceptable.

We accept that from Burnley and Hull because...well...they're Burnley and Hull. We cant sacrifice again a mentality that we dont go to places like City with an inferiority complex. Love him or loathe him that was the message Martinez hammered home to good effect. Let's not return to the hiding behind the couch mentality again.

Unacceptable.

We accept that from Burnley and Hull because...well...they're Burnley and Hull. We cant sacrifice again a mentality that we dont go to places like City with an inferiority complex. Love him or loathe him that was the message Martinez hammered home to good effect. Let's not return to the hiding behind the couch mentality again.

?

We don't play Arsenal down there till May so it might not be necessary, but if were playing them this month then it'd be the sensible thing to do.

Not sure off hand when we go to White Hart Lane, but to call something "unacceptable" is just a bit silly really.

I see you have been well and truly shot down sir. Dare I say the goat killed you.
Is+mikey+doing+a+raised+eyebrow+i+can+t+tell+_6397a7a64fe4e27b8a36e6e5960e7e25.jpeg

Unacceptable.

I agree with that point only for some super saves what would have been said if we had got hammered 4 or. 5 -1?
Using those tactics and team choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back