Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is a list of games which were either unacceptable performances/throwing points away from 2015/16:

Watford H 2-2 Opening day, we looked still on hols Second half we tore into them.
Manchester United H 0-3 Lay down and got spanked. Entirely understandable given the shock of HK's death.
Bournemouth A 3-3 Threw away a 2 nil lead, and then conceded in the 97th minute Ref played 98 minutes in a 87 minute game.
Norwich A 1-1 Battered them first half then played like a pub team second half How was that 'unacceptable'? Away from home and dominate a team.
Leicester H 2-3 Defended like fools. No problem with that.
Stoke H 3-4 THE ENTERTAINERS AREN'T WE No problem with that.
City A 3-1 Threw away a 3-1 agg league with diabolical defending and a daft kone sub Unacceptable to reach a SF of a cup and go out to the team we meekly tried to fend off yesterday? Ok.
WBA H 0-1 Gash No problem with that.
Swansea H 1-2 Pathetic No problem with that.
West Ham H 2-3 OH MY WORD WHAT ON THE EARTH WAS THE NIASSE SUB ABOUT No problem with that.
Arsenal H 0-2 could have been 12 No problem with that.
Liverpool A 4-0 How he was not sacked I have no idea. The worst game ever. No problem with that.
Watford A 1-1 Dross Watford playing well, a point away was acceptable.
Palace A 0-0 PHENOMENAL Palace away and take a point? All day long.
Leicester A 3-1 They'd been on the lash for a week/coke if you're Jamie Vardy No problem with that.
Sunderland A 3-0 Hilariously bad No problem with that.

Hopefully we can improve on some of these results this season and climb the table. Other than those games it was a pretty good season tho. No 72 points but the media loved us so not to worry.

@davek

Half of them I agree on, the other half you're having a laff...and if Ronald McDonald did it in those games this year you'd wave it through.

Half of them I agree on, the other half you're having a laff...and if Ronald McDonald did it in those games this year you'd wave it through.
Stopped reading after you said we tore into Watford second half and then put the 3-0 home humping by United down to HK's passing

Pathetic

Last edited:

Happy with the progress we are making. Keep it up til Xmas and see if the manager can add to what he needs.
If we had had have went all out attack yest and lost 7 3 what would the reaction have been then.
Fact is we are not a top side yet and the manager knows what the team are currently capable of more than all us fans.
Same people will continue to argue no matter what. Have to laugh really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back