Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Especially for Davek

Look at the step overs, look at the turns, look at the counter attacking.

What a shame.

At least we had that first season Camelot.

PS: it looks strange seeing an Everton team with about 6 players forward. Come on Koeman, reopen the school of science.

I'll want him sacked too if there's a similar repeat. I support Everton not everton managers.
Spot on Give RK a chance , but Southampton don't seem to have missed him as much as I thought they would his average stay at a club is two seasons so lets see how he takes on the task - he does need some time to get the players he needs - he seems as he is the boss for sure!

What a shame.

PS: it looks strange seeing an Everton team with about 6 players forward. Come on Koeman, reopen the school of science.
I think he will given the recruitment of playing staff he desires. Still, I'd take not loosing over pretty football at the min. That's what being an Evertonian in your mid thirties is like I fear. :drunk:

Spot on Give RK a chance , but Southampton don't seem to have missed him as much as I thought they would his average stay at a club is two seasons so lets see how he takes on the task - he does need some time to get the players he needs - he seems as he is the boss for sure!

Until today Southampton were 12th. Very early days to say whether they miss him or not.

What a shame.

Let's hope when we reopen the school of science we employ a professor who understands all the disciplines. The last one was good at physics and biology but understood nothing about chemistry:)

You should feel embarrassed about Everton parking a bus at Man City.
I don't think it's possible for us to feel anymore embarrassed then West Ham last season......... Or Leicester, or Stoke, or the murders, or any of the dozen or more performances that we dished with your beloved as manager.

You should feel embarrassed about Everton parking a bus at Man City.

The mentality of the last manager we had was that of a teenager playing football manager.Just attack attack attack even when it wasn't needed and to hell with the defence.Sure there was thrills and spills but it was losing football in the end.Two seasons worth of mid table mediocrity proved that.This team forget how to defend under Martinez.Get the defence right and we'll worry about the other stuff later!If we did go all out attack against City and ended up losing i'd say you'd still be complaining regardless.

I don't think it's possible for us to feel anymore embarrassed then West Ham last season......... Or Leicester, or Stoke, or the murders, or any of the dozen or more performances that we dished with your beloved as manager.
We never went anywhere and hid behind the couch.

The mentality of the last manager we had was that of a teenager playing football manager.Just attack attack attack even when it wasn't needed and to hell with the defence.Sure there was thrills and spills but it was losing football in the end.Two seasons worth of mid table mediocrity proved that.This team forget how to defend under Martinez.Get the defence right and we'll worry about the other stuff later!If we did go all out attack against City and ended up losing i'd say you'd still be complaining regardless.
You can defend and attack. It is allowed.

The failure to bring Barkley on in the second half on Saturday underlined that was never on Koeman's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back