Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unacceptable.

We accept that from Burnley and Hull because...well...they're Burnley and Hull. We cant sacrifice again a mentality that we dont go to places like City with an inferiority complex. Love him or loathe him that was the message Martinez hammered home to good effect. Let's not return to the hiding behind the couch mentality again.
4 home league wins in a season.

What a winning mentality he created, phenomenal

Watching Southampton and Koeman is massively missing a tadic type winger who can bring people into play. Mirallas nor Deulofeu can do it and Bolasie is utilised like a Mane/Redmond direct winger. A vital signing in January if we are to compete for a Top 6 place.

It's really amusing this are you cheese and the toffee are all the same person? I like you, you like me - absolute gold to watch.
hqdefault.jpg

Not sure which thread to post on, but as a life long Evertonian I just find watching them boring and have done for a very long time? Yes, I am a tv viewer now and appreciate those supporters who watch them home and away, but sorry you are not getting value for money (neither am I with my Sky subscription!).

We need to list all the games last season we were in a winning position to go lose or draw and tag Dave in them

The following is a list of games which were either unacceptable performances/throwing points away from 2015/16:

Watford H 2-2 Opening day, we looked still on hols
Manchester United H 0-3 Lay down and got spanked.
Bournemouth A 3-3 Threw away a 2 nil lead, and then conceded in the 97th minute
Norwich A 1-1 Battered them first half then played like a pub team second half
Leicester H 2-3 Defended like fools.
Stoke H 3-4 THE ENTERTAINERS AREN'T WE
City A 3-1 Threw away a 3-1 agg league with diabolical defending and a daft kone sub
WBA H 0-1 Gash
Swansea H 1-2 Pathetic
West Ham H 2-3 OH MY WORD WHAT ON THE EARTH WAS THE NIASSE SUB ABOUT
Arsenal H 0-2 could have been 12
Liverpool A 4-0 How he was not sacked I have no idea. The worst game ever.
Watford A 1-1 Dross
Palace A 0-0 PHENOMENAL
Leicester A 3-1 They'd been on the lash for a week/coke if you're Jamie Vardy
Sunderland A 3-0 Hilariously bad

Hopefully we can improve on some of these results this season and climb the table. Other than those games it was a pretty good season tho. No 72 points but the media loved us so not to worry.

@davek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back