Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with Koeman being manager at the moment but for our next manager I think we need someone with a connection with the club who "gets" us and will create a happy, performing team and bring through our vast array of young talent. Our most recent trophies have been won when we have been managed by ex players. I would absolutely give Unsworth the job as I believe he could do most of the above - no guarantee but well worth taking the chance in my opinion
'Our most recent trophies' - 22 years ago was our last trophy, it's probably not wise to start looking at over 2 decades ago for advice

There's no class in that though. It was Burnley. Bellyaching about not getting a point is not on. He needs to just take that on the chin and put it right.

It seems RK is incapable of just stowing it away and likes to blurt it out in some direction or another.

A bit like how Martinez took that late equaliser from John Terry on the chin last season and put it right.lol Obvioulsy it's disappointing but we should have got a draw at the very least.Some of those players would want to sort themselves out because if they don't then they will be got rid of in January imo.I think it's pretty obvious that Koeman inherited a poorly managed squad that couldn't defend and a squad that was unfit.Again as i said the clock is ticking on some of those players Everton careers.Koeman is here for the long haul.No matter how many toys you fire out of the pram.

It's frustrating that we haven't kicked on from that excellent start but we're still in a decent position.

We were unlucky to lose that yesterday. Burnley are horrible to play against right now and no one's going to have a stroll in the park at Turf Moor.

For me the signs are good. We look more solid defensively which is the most important thing. I think we'll be in and around the Europa places throughout the season.

Patience,Koeman took over a side with two consecutive 11th place finishes. It will take at least the best part of a season to put right.
As an example our previous manager took over a top 6 side, it took a season before he got us where he wanted us. To his credit once he got us there he damn well kept us there. :)

Can someone shut that account of his down?

FFS, me toes are curling here.

What's wrong with that comment? Seriously?

You mention toe curling when you spent however long lapping up the nonsense and meaningless platitudes of Mr Phenomenal? A man who saw 'positives' in some of the most rank results we've seen in a decade at this club?

12 months.......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back