Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the post match interview.

Did he mention why he brought Gana off?

Not blaming Cleverley because we really should have put the game to bed way before he got involved, but the way I see it we lost all our bite and drive from midfield when Gana went off.

He's the most important person at the club. A manager is under the microscope at ALL times. We've gone the last five games losing three and drawing two...guess what? That needs critiquing.

You aren't "critiquing", you're moaning. You moaned when we won four in a row. You moaned when we set up defensively at Man City. You moan when Koeman says Barkley needs to perform. You moan on the Keiran Dowell thread because you have a feeling Koeman won't fancy him. You moaned the other day because Koeman is dutch and you think the dutch are arrogant.

And if we beat West Ham next saturday, guess what? You'll still be moaning.

You aren't "critiquing", you're moaning. You moaned when we won four in a row. You moaned when we set up defensively at Man City. You moan when Koeman says Barkley needs to perform. You moan on the Keiran Dowell thread because you have a feeling Koeman won't fancy him. You moaned the other day because Koeman is dutch and you think the dutch are arrogant.

And if we beat West Ham next saturday, guess what? You'll still be moaning.

We won't beat West Ham next Saturday though.

Some time in the last 5 years a lot of our fan base really has turned into proper whinging plebs, the type I used to laugh my tits at. Like when Villa fans where phoning every radio station that would listen whinging about coming 6th for three seasons on the bounce under O'Neil '' But we're Villa we demand better than this and I demand he's sacked cos he can't take us to the next level... Blah blah blah'' It's embarrassing now our fans have become them, lets hope the team doesn't follow suit.

Koeman got a southampton into europe twice despite them selling all their best players, mostly to liverpool, every year he was there.

If Koeman can't get Everton into europe with spending 50+ million, a 25-30 goal a season striker, higher wages on offer and a director of football then oyu stop blaming the manager and blame the team for being crap.

This week was a real wake up call for us, we are a mid table club and we have signed mid table players on the whole. you can argue one or two but we are still average and they came from below us so there you go.

My real concern is that the club don't line anyone up for january and we repeat it all over again. Liverpool after getting the fish head lined up a striker and midfielder because they ballsed the summer up a little bit. Will we do that or are we going to do the same old everton and sit on our hands? The minute the stadium is announced we are skint anyway, so why not at least give the fans just one splurge of cash and try to get a better team!

Some time in the last 5 years a lot of our fan base really has turned into proper whinging plebs, the type I used to laugh my tits at. Like when Villa fans where phoning every radio station that would listen whinging about coming 6th for three seasons on the bounce under O'Neil '' But we're Villa we demand better than this and I demand he's sacked cos he can't take us to the next level... Blah blah blah'' It's embarrassing now our fans have become them, lets hope the team doesn't follow suit.
For wanting better?

I wouldn't call that embarrassing at all.

No offence, but it is fans like you who shoulder blame for the way we are.

We've kept our mouths shut for years and allowed the club to be destroyed by Kenwright and Co.

We've sat back and allowed our expectations to be lowered year on year.

But let's not say anything, we don't want to look like Aston Villa fans, or Heaven forbid... Liverpool fans.

For wanting better?

I wouldn't call that embarrassing at all.

No offence, but it is fans like you who shoulder blame for the way we are.

We've kept our mouths shut for years and allowed the club to be destroyed by Kenwright and Co.

We've sat back and allowed our expectations to be lowered year on year.

But let's not say anything, we don't want to look like Aston Villa fans, or Heaven forbid... Liverpool fans.

Yeh it's my fault now isn't it Blah blah blah. Wanting better? sounds like you're demanding it to me or your gonna start crying like a spurned school girl. The clubs been run like a bag of [Poor language removed] for years but the whinging when we don't win a game is verging on ridiculous. See where your demands take you mate, My guess would be nowhere.

Yeh it's my fault now isn't it Blah blah blah. Wanting better? sounds like you're demanding it to me or your gonna start crying like a spurned school girl. The clubs been run like a bag of [Poor language removed] for years but the whinging when we don't win a game is verging on ridiculous. See where your demands take you mate, My guess would be nowhere.
Best give up now then, hadn't we?

BigNev23 says we won't get anywhere, so I'll abandon my dreams of seeing Everton win something.

Bit of an odd username for such a dour outlook on our future prospects.

Neville Southall is one of the only players to say things as they are. Bet you must think he is acting like a spurned school girl, too.

BigNev23 says we won't get anywhere, so I'll abandon my dreams of seeing Everton win something.

Neville Southall is one of the only players to say things as they are. Bet you must think he is acting like a spurned school girl, too.

Dunno yano, Big Nev seems more worried about dogs than he does about us losing a game.

https://twitter.com/NevilleSouthall

Not give up mate, get on with it, without cry arsing every time we hit a setback. If we do improve it'll hardly be likely to be anything to do with whinging fans on the internet. Get behind the team, ya know support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back