Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Eggy, we all have our demonic days and for me the most recent one is always the one which leaves the greatest impression :mad:

Re the Keeley, the damage was done by half time.....wasn't it 4-0 or sommat and us with a man short?

But stone me, we were well in that game at half time last night......we were ahead on points.

Where the heck did that second half performance come from :pint2:

Where do you reckon it came from mate?

Its been on my mind that this is the sort of bloke who may just walk. I would not be surprised if he has his guys looking for an out already.

I fail to see how that would benefit him.

He's already wealthy from his career in footie to date, but walking from Everton would damage his immediate employment prospects.

I suspect he's only now getting a true grip on the size of the task with Everton, and anyone worth his salt will roll up his sleeves and get stuck in.
Koeman doesn't strike me as a quitter, and if (when) the board back him and SW in January and next summer, this ship of ours can begin to embark on a newer, brighter journey.

Keep the faith.

Dunno.

That's why I posed the question.

Have you any idea yourself?

Help me out here.

Khal, it seemed to me that in the first half Liverpool didn't play their normal running around and pressing game, both their full backs didn't bomb on, it was as if they were playing a more cagey game and conserving energy as they generally run out of steam after 20 minutes. The way we played in the first half allowed us to have a right go at them. In the second half they pushed their full backs on a pinned us back, they gambled and it paid off as we couldn't get a foothold in the game in the second half. Losing McCarthy's tenacity didn't help as they swarmed all over us and it looked like they had a man extra at times.

It also didn't help that we were poor on the ball in the second half so could not relieve the pressure.

So now we reckon he's gonna either quit, or be sacked?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Khal, it seemed to me that in the first half Liverpool didn't play their normal running around and pressing game, both their full backs didn't bomb on, it was as if they were playing a more cagey game and conserving energy as they generally run out of steam after 20 minutes. The way we played in the first half allowed us to have a right go at them. In the second half they pushed their full backs on a pinned us back, they gambled and it paid off as we couldn't get a foothold in the game in the second half. Losing McCarthy's tenacity didn't help as they swarmed all over us and it looked like they had a man extra at times.

It also didn't help that we were poor on the ball in the second half so could not relieve the pressure.

Was Klopp quoted as saying sommat like that, Hull?

Did he say they just let Everton blow themselves out after a whirlwind start?

Its been on my mind that this is the sort of bloke who may just walk. I would not be surprised if he has his guys looking for an out already.

He aint walking with the contract he is on.

If he was to get sacked he will always get a job somewhere decent because he is Ronald Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.