• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Rooney Won't Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id have him back on a free but he would have to work his arse off for us i mean give everything hes got and then i might forgive him .

Lets do a redshite thing and send him thousands of e mails telling him to come home oh i forget we dont do that were EVERTON we dont beg . If he wants to come he can its his decision .

The above.

Greed is not a virtue.

You really are one blinkered little **** you aren't you?

I never used to take much notice in the England threads. But you seem to excuse anything if it suits your agendas.

He's been a disgrace to our club with some of his comments and behaviour. And I'm not just going to forget it. Because Everton is better than that. And deserved better than his behaviour.

The great thing is we are better now too.

But he won't come here anyway. He'll go abroad.

hang on mate, why are you attacking me and throwing an insult in? You say that I am blinkered, but you seem to forget the abuse he and his family also received on the back of this incident.

I think he could probably be suffering from some sort of depression. I mean, the guy (through no fault but his own mind) has lost his family and his popularity in one swoop, I know I'd be pretty upset, and these things don't heal overnight.
Get him back home and help us challenge for trophies!

Nah. That conspiracy bollocks "it wuz the club" is [Poor language removed].

He left for money. Stretford and co made sure of that.

He's been a bell end.

Stabbed our club in the back.

If he came back and got on with it fair enough. But I'll never be shouting that.

But Everton proved the point. We're better than Wayne Rooney.

whats so wrong with conspiracies, so you think the beautiful game in this country is squeaky clean. dream on. if being a bell end means you`re a millionaire with loads of talent(all before you reach twenty)- you sir are mixed up. btw does the term flawed genius mean anything to you

Real Madrid is where he'll end up.

Nailed on.

Minus the sun, I can't see why he wouldn't go there. Ronaldo, the best manager in the world (arguably) and well... the biggest club in the world. And they'll pay him enough to support all of his extra curricular activities with ease.

Real Madrid is where he'll end up.

we probably loved him too much. he was Everton. he was everyone of us doing the stuff on the pitch thats why we worshipped him- so you`re probly right -a love like that hurts everyone too much and he needs to be an evertonian just playing footy and Real Madrid makes sense (sniff) but i`d forken love it if he came back

whats so wrong with conspiracies, so you think the beautiful game in this country is squeaky clean. dream on. if being a bell end means you`re a millionaire with loads of talent(all before you reach twenty)- you sir are mixed up. btw does the term flawed genius mean anything to you

Spot on mate.

I'd have him back here.

The question is.

"Would Moyes have him back here?"

I think Moyes has moved past it, judging from the soundbites from both Moyes and Rooney the past couple of years.
It may sound like an excuse, but as PNS mentioned earlier, he was only 17, who hasn't screwed up when they were a teenager.
And if Moyes has moved on, perhaps we should too. By no means am I a christian, but forgiveness I think is a virtue here.

I think Moyes has moved past it, judging from the soundbites from both Moyes and Rooney the past couple of years.
It may sound like an excuse, but as PNS mentioned earlier, he was only 17, who hasn't screwed up when they were a teenager.
And if Moyes has moved on, perhaps we should too. By no means am I a christian, but forgiveness I think is a virtue here.

Nicely said mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back