Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we can put the myth that Barkley and Naismith can't play in the same team to bed.

@davek well conceded mate.

You can buy me that pint you owe me now

We are so stacked in midfield. Wonder how that's going to be balanced out across the team over the coming seasons. May have to be some painful sales.

Gibson to go, Barry to play a bit less, Osman phased out. Simple.

Would anyone take Gibson given his proneness to injury? Also, I'd phase Pienaar out as soon as possible really. He's just lost it - tries to be fancy with his ability but it just ends up not working out for him. I don't think he adds anything new to the team anymore.

Very good performance from Ross, really happy for him.

The thing that impressed me the most were his tackles. He has seemed hesitant to do them, particularly this season after his early injury, but appeared far more confident against both City and QPR.

Don't think he'd provide enough protection for the backline away or at home against the stronger sides, for those games would prefer him as the #10, but very encouraging to see.

Think there is not much u can say about Barkley , i was just waiting to get on hes own . Hes class it just how amazing he will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back